***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I also said Biden choosing a Black running mate and creating a serious reparations policy would get me to vote for him.

tenor.gif

Observing his behavior and actions while he's been a public figure it's pretty easy to see what he takes an interest in. Most recently he seems more concerned with statues than he is with police brutality and the pandemic that is killing thousands.

And I want all of those confederate monuments removed. And the flags banned.

Another issue that I completely disagree with him on.

The idea that I have some unwavering support after I've mentioned things Biden can do to get the vote is silly.

dwalk31 dwalk31 just look how he started and finished this thread of tweets, & look how many likes and retweets the last one got. Even if that "white power" tweet was a mishap he knows what he is doing. I'm not really political, but I can read people very well and you're caping for someone that simply step over your body if you dropped dead in front of him. He ain't for you.

ezgif-4-d6eb6ea2d6c9.gif

Could careless what you believe.

I didn’t say that was my limit, you made that up. It’s not.

And it doesn’t wash off for me, whether that registers with you or not.

I understand dog whistles. I also understand ignorance.

Same people who have tremendous deductive reasoning skills will hand wave the Crime Bill.

But believe in reform targeted for black people by the person who authored it.

Vote for whoever you want. If you think it makes you morally superior to support Biden that’s fine with me.
I didn't make up anything, that was your quote. Funny you use that barometer then proceed to make up hand waving the crime bill, moral superiority, and Biden support. I think you disgust yourself why you engage in this disingenuous ****.

It's like the words he says matter only to the extent they support a narrative.
Stephen Miller, a Jewish white supremacist, who has been proven to have fed racist content to Breitbart and has never apologized for it, still works for Trump. In fact, he is one of the few people in his administration who seems to escape scrutiny even after the xenophobic policies he has engineered have come under criticism.
Would you believe me if I punched you in the face and called it a pat on the cheek? No you wouldn't. Emphasizing Trump's words (selectively) while ignoring his actions is being disingenuous. He's a racist, traitorous POS; his actions show it.

I didn't make up anything, that was your quote. Funny you use that barometer then proceed to make up hand waving the crime bill, moral superiority, and Biden support. I think you disgust yourself why you engage in this disingenuous ****.

That was not my quote.

No need to create narratives.

Stephen Miller, a Jewish white supremacist, who has been proven to have fed racist content to Breitbart and has never apologized for it, still works for Trump. In fact, he is one of the few people in his administration who seems to escape scrutiny even after the xenophobic policies he has engineered have come under criticism.
Would you believe me if I punched you in the face and called it a pat on the cheek? No you wouldn't. Emphasizing Trump's words (selectively) while ignoring his actions is being disingenuous. He's a racist, traitorous POS; his actions show it.

Okay.

Is Joe Biden a racist in your opinion?

dwalk31 dwalk31 just look how he started and finished this thread of tweets, & look how many likes and retweets the last one got. Even if that "white power" tweet was a mishap he knows what he is doing. I'm not really political, but I can read people very well and you're caping for someone that simply step over your body if you dropped dead in front of him. He ain't for you.

ezgif-4-d6eb6ea2d6c9.gif

How is continuously stating things I disagree with Trump on caping?

I mean maybe I don't understand the terminology. But I thought that was for folks that claim that a certain person can do no wrong.

Well in your own words, without tap dancing around it, what's your limit?

I posted this a few days ago:

But, Biden selecting a black running mate and advancing a reparations policy will likely get my vote.

A tape leaking of Trump saying the n word or something similar would end my support

I posted this a few days ago:

But, Biden selecting a black running mate and advancing a reparations policy will likely get my vote.

A tape leaking of Trump saying the n word or something similar would end my support
Noted. This makes no sense based on your history, and I don't believe you, but noted.

Delk is so full of ****.

He being a far right conservative says Biden need to move left for him to support him.

Trump on the other hand needs to be caught red handed being explicitly racist to the point Delk can't deflect, for him not to vote for him.

Dude trying his best to spin voting for Trump as the pro-black move whatever it takes. Even if he makes himself look like a fool in the process.

Delk is so full of ****.

He being a far right conservative says Biden need to move left for him to support him.

Trump on the other hand needs to be caught red handed being explicitly racist to the point Delk can't deflect, for him not to vote for him.

Dude trying his best to spin voting for Trump as the pro-black move whatever it takes. Even if he makes himself look like a fool in the process.
Yeah i'm not sure who he's going to get to believe that he's a staunch far right conservative because he really has a secret far left pro black philosophy instead of selfish personal motivations. I would say it sounds good, but it doesn't even sound good.

Delk is so full of ****.

That has always been my position.

We see black empowerment differently.

How is continuously stating things I disagree with Trump on caping?

I mean maybe I don't understand the terminology. But I thought that was for folks that claim that a certain person can do no wrong.
Caping is defending/supporting. Yeah you say disagree w/ something things donald does, but ultimately you're in support of him & racism. Have you ever been a donald trump rally by chance?

Caping is defending/supporting. Yeah you say disagree w/ something things donald does, but ultimately you're in support of him & racism. Have you ever been a donald trump rally by chance?

In that case I cape for both sides of the aisle.

And I have not been to a Trump rally.

You?

Bruhs, Delk is just trying to bait people at this point

His *** has nothing to stay besides giving people the usual run around.

Let his pathetic *** be.

Me...getting tagged...and then responding.... is me baiting people?

I think you misunderstand how bait works.

I probably get baited more than anyone else in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom