***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There it is. There is the downplay, hand wave, detract , distract, then pivot. Didn’t think it would take a 30 year old video to do it but here we are. Absolutely incredible. Masterful performance from the 🤡

He’s probably going to get technical and hit you with “Well actually it was only 27 years old but okay”. He highlights specific, technical points, which are usually not pertinent to the discussion, in an attempt to discredit people’s arguments. Then he uses flowery language to soften the actions of racists and pedos. It’s beyond disingenuous.

What I’m getting at is that what YOU are calling unwise and imprudent was a deliberate tactic by Trump that actually works in his favor with his base. You are ignoring the fact it was intentional and has a positive impact regardless of you calling it “ill-advised fear mongering”

The deliberate and intentional portion is shown by my use of fear mongering. Fear mongering isn’t unintentional.

I am not implying that it was accidental. I think it was unwise for him to intentionally stoke fear in the manner in which he did.

That’s literally what ill-advised fear mongering means.

He’s probably going to get technical and hit you with “Well actually it was only 27 years old but okay”. He highlights specific, technical points, which are usually not pertinent to the discussion, in an attempt to discredit people’s arguments. Then he uses flowery language to soften the actions of racists and pedos. It’s beyond disingenuous.

Screenshot_20200719-123313_Firefox.jpg

Biden's crime bill was trash but he put a lot of preventative crime programs in the bill to help inner cities and impoverished communities and the government put ZERO funding into them. How's that on Biden? I mean you probably didn't know that because you don't read **** and just go based off what Dom Branzino or TrashCandace Owens says.

"The crime bill established the Local Partnership Program, a crime prevention program that would have been administered by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to support education, substance use treatment, and jobs programs. According to HUD documentation, the LPP was never funded."

"the Model Intensive Grant Programs, a never-funded grant that was intended to support comprehensive community-based crime prevention plans; the Family and Community Endeavor Schools Grant program, which was repealed in 1998; and the Assistance for Delinquent and At-Risk Youth Program, repealed in 2005 as part of an effort to eliminate programs that had gone unfunded for long periods of time"

but yes, Biden is the devil and Trump is the messiah.

Fear mongering of what or who exactly?

He stated that electing Democrats or who he labels as “the radical left” will result in suburbs being destroyed and police being abolished.

Seems a way to stoke fear of Democrats and what he calls “the radical left” in his base.

I posted the video of Biden because it was another example of fear mongering.

I don’t think that this fear mongering should be used as a campaign strategy.

Agreed

I surely didn’t say either of these things.

Do you think Trump is the devil and Biden is the messiah?

Is America better off in the last four years of trump versus the 8 prior years of an Obama/Biden administration?

Honest Question?

Last edited:
Is America better off in the last four years of trump versus the 8 prior years of an Obama/Biden administration?

I think that there are many positive changes such as the record funding to HBCUs, Fair Chance Act and First Step Act.

Obviously, the worldwide pandemic squarely places the current state of America in a much worse place than it was in the 8 years prior for many Americans financially, emotionally, etc.

But this administration has served as a catalyst for radical change in a way that was not that prevalent in the 8 years prior (I am fully aware of the predictable distinction between "in spite of" vs. "because of").

Serious discussions of reparations, defunding police, etc. simply were not on the forefront prior. Statues coming down, confederate flags being being removed from places, etc.

Trump serving as the figure of "everything that is wrong" with America has served to rapidly address inequities.

Four more years of Trump would likely result in police funds being redirected, student loan forgiveness, reparations for black people and a second step act.

I think that there are many positive changes such as the record funding to HBCUs, Fair Chance Act and First Step Act.
FC667180-80D0-4865-A09F-D00E3BFB8A89.gif

Four more years of Trump would likely result in police funds being redirected, student loan forgiveness, reparations for black people and a second step act.
451C0A9C-4FFE-47FF-8C56-F79802610E0E.gif

Maybe Trump should just play this at his rallies in honor of all these step acts that you’re so proud of (not to mention the song is by a pedo so I know the artist already has your support)

Delk, a self-proclaimed proud black man, is going to be stepping in the name of love to the ballot box to vote for Trump this November. You hate to see it.

Thinking an openly racist president is going to bless African Americans with reparations is truly delusional and equally hilarious. :lol:

Congress makes the laws.

I think he has the ability to get Republican lawmakers to sign a reparations bill.

That’s how the First Step Act was passed.

It isn’t a matter of blessing black people.

Congress makes the laws.

I think he has the ability to get Republican lawmakers to sign a reparations bill.

That’s how the First Step Act was passed.

It isn’t a matter of blessing black people.

Him and congress seem to work together on a lot and seem to have a great relationship(rolls eyes). I’m not so sure that Delk isn’t a parody account himself, you’re a funny guy :rofl:

Him and congress seem to work together on a lot and seem to have a great relationship(rolls eyes). I’m not so sure that Delk isn’t a parody account himself, you’re a funny guy :rofl:
Delk believes the fantasy that HIS PRESIDENT would sign any bill that reduces police funding Yet he doesn't believe Roy Moore's victims. DEPLORABLE

Republican lawmakers are going to sign off on reparations and defund the police (in any capacity) because they passed the First Step Act? I am convinced is just a political fan fiction account at this point.

If Delk is a real person and his takes are serious, maybe he was justified taking $1K because if Trump gets a second term, Delk’s Air Forces are going to be creased AF from all that steppin. If he uses the $1K for backup pairs, I think he was entitled to that money.

He stated that electing Democrats or who he labels as “the radical left” will result in suburbs being destroyed and police being abolished.

Seems a way to stoke fear of Democrats and what he calls “the radical left” in his base.

I posted the video of Biden because it was another example of fear mongering.

I don’t think that this fear mongering should be used as a campaign strategy.
Fear mongering the radical left allowing the suburbs to be destroyed by who? We're getting closer.

Republican lawmakers are going to sign off on reparations and defund the police (in any capacity) because they passed the First Step Act? I am convinced is just a political fan fiction account at this point.

If Delk is a real person and his takes are serious, maybe he was justified taking $1K because if Trump gets a second term, Delk’s Air Forces are going to be creased AF from all that steppin. If he uses the $1K for backup pairs, I think he was entitled to that money.

I’m not saying that they would simply because of the First Step Act.

The First Step Act was an example of legislation blocked by Republican senators prior to Trump’s administration.

It was simply an illustration that he has the ability to get Republican lawmakers to back legislation that they would not otherwise. This is due to is overwhelming support he has in the Republican Party.

It is not unbelievable for him to support the types of legislation I mentioned. Especially considering the reform measures he’s already supported.

Back
Top Bottom