***Official Political Discussion Thread***

But this administration has served as a catalyst for radical change in a way that was not that prevalent in the 8 years prior
:rofl: A radical change of exacerbated wealth disparity and emboldened white supremacy. You are 100% correct.

Four more years of Trump would likely result in police funds being redirected, student loan forgiveness, reparations for black people and a second step act.

Oh my god :rofl:

Fear mongering the radical left allowing the suburbs to be destroyed by who? We're getting closer.

People that he considers “the radical left.” I already answered that.

When Biden mentioned the predators that were born out of wedlock in his speech on the ‘94 Crime Bill, who was he referencing?

We are getting closer indeed.

:rofl: A radical change of exacerbated wealth disparity and emboldened white supremacy. You are 100% correct.

Oh my god :rofl:

I understand your response.

But would anyone have thought that under Trump we’d have Black Lives Matter murals painted on streets across America, serious discussions about reparations, the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act, record funding to HBCUs, serious discussion about reparations and defunding police, etc.?

No matter how you feel about Trump, his administration has served as a catalyst for change that people have been championing for a while.

People that he considers “the radical left.” I already answered that.

When Biden mentioned the predators that were born out of wedlock in his speech on the ‘94 Crime Bill, who was he referencing?

We are getting closer indeed.
So he's not talking about the radical left allowing Black people to destroy the neighborhoods? He's not creating imagery of Black people destroying white suburban neighborhoods by liberal policies? (He won't find out that you said this, I promise)

But would anyone have thought that under Trump we’d have Black Lives Matter murals painted on streets across America, serious discussions about reparations, the First Step Act, Fair Chance Act, record funding to HBCUs, serious discussion about reparations and defunding police, etc.?
This is an absolutely absurd statement. Trump isn't in favor of Black Lives Matter, reparations, nor defunding the police. There's nothing in his record nor any of the words he's said in his life that would give anyone the belief that he does.

So he's not talking about the radical left allowing Black people to destroy the neighborhoods? He's not creating imagery of Black people destroying white suburban neighborhoods by liberal policies? (He won't find out that you said this, I promise)

You ignored the question on Biden.

And I don’t know who he was referencing, but I know what he said.

I have no issue with saying that those statements could serve as red meat for racist members of his base who want to use it to say black people would destroy neighborhoods.

I am interested to know if you are willing to admit the same as it relates to Biden. (He won't find out that you said this, I promise)

Last edited:
This is an absolutely absurd statement. Trump isn't in favor of Black Lives Matter, reparations, nor defunding the police. There's nothing in his record nor any of the words he's said in his life that would give anyone the belief that he does.

You are acting as if Trump has to be personally in favor of something for his administration to serve as a catalyst for change.

The two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Y'all don't get tired of continuously trying to get someone else to come around to your point of view? I'm all for discourse and discussion but you gotta realize when you're wasting your time.

No, for me I mostly use the dialogue to fully understand varying perspectives.

Not really about getting someone to come around to my view.

You ignored the question on Biden.

And I don’t know who he was referencing, but I know what he said.

I have no issue with saying that those statements could serve as red meat for racist members of his base who want to use it to say black people would destroy neighborhoods.

I am interested to know if you are willing to admit the same as it relates to Biden.
Your whataboutism knows no bounds.

Biden's dog whistling about Black people 27 years ago is vile, disgusting and inexcusable.

Trump does it daily and the best that you can give is that "you don't know who he was referencing". For a man who claims that Black people should be loyal to interests, not a party, I'm confused on exactly what interests you have aside from white supremacy or money that makes it so difficult for you to call a spade a spade, regardless of who says it.

Hella disingenuous to pretend to not to understand the history of the suburbs in America, white flight, dog whistles etc. But that’s dwalk31 dwalk31 for you. Giving cover to racist in present day, because it’s “his guy”.

Literally, Trump is attacking the “fair housing act”.....meant to allow Black home ownership in these historically white areas.

dwalk31 dwalk31 just can’t bring himself to say it’s wrong and racist. Something so simple. Yet, he can’t do it. To justify fully supporting an active, virtulent racist...who occupies the highest office in the land.

Hella disingenuous to pretend to not to understand the history of the suburbs in America, white flight, dog whistles etc. But that’s dwalk31 dwalk31 for you. Giving cover to racist in present day, because it’s “his guy”.

Literally, Trump is attacking the “fair housing act”.....meant to allow Black home ownership in these historically white areas.

dwalk31 dwalk31 just can’t bring himself to say it’s wrong and racist. Something so simple. Yet, he can’t do it. To justify fully supporting an active, virtulent racist...who occupies the highest office in the land.

BUT, BUUUUUUUT DA FIRST STEP ACT. BUUUUUUUUUT BIDEN

You are acting as if Trump has to be personally in favor of something for his administration to serve as a catalyst for change.

The two things aren’t mutually exclusive.
Republicans aren't in favor of those policies either, by and large. So you're praising Trump as a catalyst for something that the left is now having serious conversations about?

If that's the logic here, then this is mindboggling, even for your standards.

So is the Trump administration also a catalyst for civil rights for Trans people? The Green New Deal? Voting rights?

Biden's dog whistling about Black people 27 years ago is vile, disgusting and inexcusable.

Trump does it daily and the best that you can give is that "you don't know who he was referencing". For a man who claims that Black people should be loyal to interests, not a party, I'm confused on exactly what interests you have aside from white supremacy or money that makes it so difficult for you to call a spade a spade, regardless of who says it.

I literally said that I acknowledge that it is used as red meat for racists in his base.

I have condemned numerous statements and acknowledged that he peddles in racist rhetoric. Most recently in relation to the confederate monument discussion.

Black people not being loyal to one party gives us more leverage. Money will be made no matter who wins the election. The question is who has the best chance to pass meaningful legislation through both houses. Not who believes in the causes the most. Not who can pander the most. But who has the ability to pass meaningful legislation. This administration has shown that it can with the First step act.

I literally said that I acknowledge that it is used as red meat for racists in his base.
You said it “could” be used as such. The post is literally right there.
I have condemned numerous statements and acknowledged that he peddles in racist rhetoric. Most recently in relation to the confederate monument discussion.
No you haven’t. Getting you to call anything he says or does as racist is like pulling teeth. You must live in an alternate reality.

Delk do you engage in this same level of disgusting hand waving and deflection with your future in-laws? Or are they also full fledged Blacks 4 Trump members as well and ecstatic that you two will be tap dancing down the aisle together?
5436DA30-37A0-494B-8140-75BE553FFA92.gif

If the thread is discussing "fear mongering" then this is the perfect example. Dude is talking about hiding the names of agents in the street arresting civilians to protect them and their families from retaliation. How common is it for cops or servicemen on domestic soil to be attacked or have their families harmed by protestors or criminals? Not very common at all. This is just justification by making up false pretenses.

Republicans aren't in favor of those policies either, by and large. So you're praising Trump as a catalyst for something that the left is now having serious conversations about?

If that's the logic here, then this is mindboggling, even for your standards.

So is the Trump administration also a catalyst for civil rights for Trans people? The Green New Deal? Voting rights?

The first step act was a demonstration of legislation that Republicans were not historically for that was passed. Legislation that many would have argued, based on Trump’s history, that he would have been against. That’s my point.

I would certainly say that he is a catalyst for voting rights and the green new deal. He represents an “evil villain” that motivates rapid change.

Not so much on Transgender rights.

You wrote that post I quoted, no? Considering what's going on, and what you claim to care about, that's what you decided to post on here.

It’s the political discussion thread and I posted a recently-announced presidential candidate having a campaign event.

Certainly relevant and important considering that many view him as a spoiler candidate.

Of all the important issues you mention my post, but ignore pages of Goya bean memes.

What gives?

Hey Trump made sure delk got that $1k for payroll to himself

He’s not racist for helping out one black man

You said it “could” be used as such. The post is literally right there.

No you haven’t. Getting you to call anything he says or does as racist is like pulling teeth. You must live in an alternate reality.

Well if I haven’t done it before, I will do it now.

Trump unequivocally peddles in racist rhetoric, period.

No need for a song or dance or pretending that I won’t admit that in the future.

I would certainly say that he is a catalyst for voting rights and the green new deal. He represents an “evil villain” that motivates rapid change.

Not so much on Transgender rights.
This logic is so warped that it’s hard to believe that you’re being serious. So was the Confederacy a catalyst for ending slavery?

It’s also insulting to the brothers and sisters are actually out here fighting to defund the police and doing great work on reparations, to somehow claim that Trump is the catalyst for these things. It’s an unbelievable statement.

Back
Top Bottom