***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Breh these CNN panels be having me :rofl: seeing the mental gymnastics in TV form is so entertaining.

It's REALLY funny Republicans are trying to use this "HRC supported Bill's notion for mass incarceration" talking point considering that -

1) They've never cared about mass incarceration until now (for the sole use of demonizing HRC)

2) Reagan jump started that movement a while back with the War on Drugs.

I just heard a GOP strategist refer to a possible Labor Day reset...
Looks like Ninja moving up in da political strategist world 
pimp.gif

If that is truly all you took from everything I said, then you truly are one-dimensional. You have the nerve to clown H2HK when you do the same thing as him.

This whole thread is zombies. Simple, predictable, mindless drones. (Don't feel too bad, though, that's like 50% of our society in general.)

Y'all repulse me.

You could just stop posting.

So basically because someone's views are different from yours and parallel the majority, they're ignorant and merely puppets and regurgitating what the mainstream media is telling us to believe. Ok, got it.

Kelly Anne got him looking like a fool outchea, flip flopping on everything.

I thought more about what robot said and it disturbs me a bit a lot.

First I don't even think anyone accused ricky of being racist, at least in the course of the exchange he was responding to.

Second, as others have mentioned, whenever someone brings up the "but I have black friends" line, that means they probably are not as innocent as they seem. Top that off with the condescending "I'm extra friendly to black people" line and I think robot is well-intentioned but completely missing the point.

Depending on where I've lived and the demographics of my social circle, I've sometimes had Mexican friends or black friends, other times it's been Indian or Chinese friends, and other times it's white and Jewish friends. That doesn't mean I'm any less or more racist towards Chinese people, let's say, because I do or don't have them in my social circle. What would be concerning is if I see a Chinese person and feel like I need to act differently around them. If I can't look them in the eye and speak to them with the same respect that I would anyone else. If I feel the need to explain to other people that I don't discriminate against Chinese people.

Lastly, you say:

have already labeled me as a racist bigot just because I don't immediately grab my pitchfork any time Donald Trump breathes
I would reconsider that. If you really are a friend to the black community, you would grab your pitchfork when Donald Trump says something blatantly racist or dangerous to minorities. You would grab your pitchfork against his supporter when Trump fails to denounce their racist views. Not doing so is bordering on racist bigot (it doesn't make you a racist bigot, and as you said we don't know much about you, but as a first generation Mexican-American and as a friend and defender of black Americans, it seems natural that you would be appalled by much of Donald's words, both out of self-interest and because of your conscience).

Of course not everything Trump says requires grabbing your pitchfork, but he has said enough incredibly hateful stuff against minorities that you should've used that pitchfork at least a handful of times by now.

Last edited:
I honestly think it's just blco with another made up persona to spew his gibberish.

Listen to this clown struggle "pivot" on his flip flop, and struggle to explain how Clinton is a bigot

"Or maybe she's lazy".

:lol: :smh:

So Donald doesn't know what a bigot is after displaying the signs of one.

Policies, policies. Dude sounds desperate. Using da identity politics.

Last edited:

Listen to this clown struggle "pivot" on his flip flop, and struggle to explain how Clinton is a bigot

Calling Clinton a bigot? Trump is obviously an NTer, the deflection is strong

Srsly though, this dude going back and forth nonstop trying to pander to every group at once and backtracking then denying the backtrack it's amazing. Simply put he's a clown.

I thought more about what robot said and it disturbs me a bit a lot.

First I don't even think anyone accused ricky of being racist, at least in the course of the exchange he was responding to.

Second, as others have mentioned, whenever someone brings up the "but I have black friends" line, that means they probably are not as innocent as they seem. Top that off with the condescending "I'm extra friendly to black people" line and I think robot is well-intentioned but completely missing the point.

Depending on where I've lived and the demographics of my social circle, I've sometimes had Mexican friends or black friends, other times it's been Indian or Chinese friends, and other times it's white and Jewish friends. That doesn't mean I'm any less or more racist towards Chinese people, let's say, because I do or don't have them in my social circle. What would be concerning is if I see a Chinese person and feel like I need to act differently around them. If I can't look them in the eye and speak to them with the same respect that I would anyone else. If I feel the need to explain to other people that I don't discriminate against Chinese people.

Lastly, you say:

have already labeled me as a racist bigot just because I don't immediately grab my pitchfork any time Donald Trump breathes
I would reconsider that. If you really are a friend to the black community, you would grab your pitchfork when Donald Trump says something blatantly racist or dangerous to minorities. You would grab your pitchfork against his supporter when Trump fails to denounce their racist views. Not doing so is bordering on racist bigot (it doesn't make you a racist bigot, and as you said we don't know much about you, but as a first generation Mexican-American and as a friend and defender of black Americans, it seems natural that you would be appalled by much of Donald's words, both out of self-interest and because of your conscience).

Of course not everything Trump says requires grabbing your pitchfork, but he has said enough incredibly hateful stuff against minorities that you should've used that pitchfork at least a handful of times by now.

Idiom boy's post was full of subtle condescension that he was completely unaware of. Considering he talks about people not having the ability to critically think, he sure doesn't recognize how ignorant his post is. It's the textbook response from a racist person who argues he's not. Every single bit of it.

It was so ignorant I actually chuckled. It's amazing the sheer ignorance of people (but not surprising). Just when you think people "can't get no more stupid"....

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Whilst I was playing xbox yesterday, I decided to put on The O'Reilly Factor for some laughs

Skip to 13:00 in this video, and watch da Donald argue he could "solve violent crime in Chicago" in a week

roll.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: So his answer is he knows tough police... So many examples (including this one) of how much of a lack of details trump is running on... Just rhetoric & shouting out slogans.

OMG, he's going to get crushed at the debates if he answers like this.

Last edited:
what a clown. a police officer tells trump confidently that he could solve crime in a week but doesn't say how and that is now Trump's anti-crime policy proposal? :lol: ******* clown.

a mall cop once told me he could stop terrorism in a week but didn't elaborate. all in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom