***Official Political Discussion Thread***

interesting how biden's policies from 20+ years ago are being used as a tool to dismiss him now. where is the discussion on trump's policy?
Can’t have a discussion on Trump’s policy, if he has no policy or policy plans to discuss
B091D8F4-F72E-41ED-B28B-857CEC490D67.jpeg

Last edited:
Im in PA, hopefully this helps for anyone else here in PA (not sure if this is county specific or not). I just spoke with my county elections office, and i am registered to vote in all elections by mail. My concern was obviously that my ballot would not be counted. I was told i can bring my incomplete mail-in ballot to my polling place, the person there will "spoil" it and then give me a ballot to vote in person.

I am not leaving it to chance, i will vote in person.

As dangerous as it is for someone like myself to go vote in person (being a transplant patient who can't risk getting the virus), I won't let this ******* president steal my vote from me, so I'm going to get up before dawn, and head over to the closest voting station, and get there so I'm at the front of the line. I'm voting in person! We gotta get him the hell out of here!!!

As a first gen child of west indian parents who spent the beginning of his life in the west indies, I'm fully aware my experience is not 1:1 with the african-american experience. But I'm black in America, I've been treated just the same.
Racists like Dinesh only make a distinction when it comes to who can be president of this racist *** country.

As a first gen child of west indian parents who spent the beginning of his life in the west indies, I'm fully aware my experience is not 1:1 with the african-american experience. But I'm black in America, I've been treated just the same.
Racists like Dinesh only make a distinction when it comes to who can be president of this racist *** country.

I learned real quick just how black I was soon as I went stateside for boarding school

i mean we got our own issues with racism down here on the Bahamas.. And elsewhere in the Caribbean you got issues with either race or class going depending on where you go

but man, I learned some shh real quick.. and ain’t like I wasn’t going to the states regularly before I went for high school but that was either as a tourist or for sports meets or camps

I learned real quick just how black I was soon as I went stateside for boarding school

i mean we got our own issues with racism down here on the Bahamas.. And elsewhere in the Caribbean you got issues with either race or class going depending on where you go

but man, I learned some shh real quick.. and ain’t like I wasn’t going to the states regularly before I went for high school but that was either as a tourist or for sports meets or camps

I love AOC, but if she ran for President, she would probably get washed as bad or worse than Bernie in the primary.

Her popularity seems more concentrated with younger progressives, many have already heard too much negative steez about her, plus she believes all the stupid **** as Bernie does about base building.

Last edited:
Women f* with AOC heavy. Americans are sick of voting for old white men.

There will be a female President soon. Shoot, Hillary still won the popular vote even with the decades of slander by the GOP.

Only a matter of time... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom