***Official Political Discussion Thread***

From that tweet thread. Boaters for Trump :lol: wasn’t that like 40 boats on some lake in Arkansas? The silent majority that puts trump stickers on their cars, flags on their houses (and boats), signs in their yard, etc. that silent majority?

I can’t wait until he is gone.

From that tweet thread. Boaters for Trump :lol: wasn’t that like 40 boats on some lake in Arkansas? The silent majority that puts trump stickers on their cars, flags on their houses (and boats), signs in their yard, etc. that silent majority?

I can’t wait until he is gone.

In 2060 baybeee

So long as America remains a capitalist governed nation, neither AOC nor any other progressive / leftist will ever make it to the oval office. Our political parties are in the hands of capitalists and corporations. Always has been and not exactly seeing a change in the future. People are way too selfish, lazy, and averse to change...especially if that change doesn't directly benefit them or worse, has the appearance of helping someone else.

So long as America remains a capitalist governed nation, neither AOC nor any other progressive / leftist will ever make it to the oval office. Our political parties are in the hands of capitalists and corporations. Always has been and not exactly seeing a change in the future. People are way too selfish, lazy, and averse to change...especially if that change doesn't directly benefit them or worse, has the appearance of helping someone else.

I don’t disagree with the pessimism but I do think we can, in conjunction with direct action and labor militancy, use the electoral process to build a multi racial social democracy. From there, we can really get the alternatives to capitalism.

The description in the first sentence :lol: "President Donald Trump’s younger brother, Robert Trump, a businessman known for an even keel that seemed almost incompatible with the family name, died Saturday night after being hospitalized in New York, the president said in a statement. He was 71."

Didn't realize he was the President's "best friend", whatever that means. The article didn't touch on the exact cause of death other than a "serious illness"....COVID :nerd:

3D08789A-7B29-47C6-88CC-C7B49592402F.jpeg

Trump pardoning Snowden would be the cherry on top of the whole situation

Going to give Glen Greenwald the green light to say all kinds of dumb ****.

Snowden would return to America expecting a hero's welcome and no one will give a damn

Look at yall in here. Making fun of a HANDSOME man's sweat stains. Y'all never mined an ounce of coal in your lives. So what if he likes watersports and mud wrestling? Who doesn't? Getting down and dirty with the boys and girls in a comped Presidential suite. That's smells like freedom to me. Asparagus and freedom :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom