***Official Political Discussion Thread***

As far as the race versus economics discussion earlier today goes, there is not or there should be a rivalry between racial and economic justice.

Sure, there are people who operate in bad faith. There are white supremacists who use anti capitalism to screen their white supremacy. And there are rich and powerful people and institutions who want to have a (highly curated) “conversation” on race and force us to decide between the black-white wealth gap and the 1%-99% wealth gap. But with the vast majority of people, if control for every other factor, some who sees white supremacy as a system of exploitation is better able to see capitalism/neoliberalism as a system of exploitation as well and vice verse. I just don’t see racial justice activism dividing or distracting the working class from its struggles against capitalism, again, they are complementary.

Now that’s the abstract and when we talk about things in the abstract, we have infinite options to choose from and that allows us to clarify our ideals with a lot of precision. By contrast, electoral politics offers very few options and that muddles the full range and nuance of people’s ideals. I know I’ve been too quick to assign the flaws of a candidate to supporters of a given candidate. Very few people ever get to vote for a candidate that aligns completely with what they want so it’s best to keep discussions about people’s values and whom to vote for, separate.

opened YouTube and at the very top was a Trump ad, did some searching and they spent $$$$ to buyout YouTube during the DNC. Looks like I’m off YouTube for a few days.
Going to have to disable my Youtube Premium tonight so I can see those awesome ads!

opened YouTube and at the very top was a Trump ad, did some searching and they spent $$$$ to buyout YouTube during the DNC. Looks like I’m off YouTube for a few days.

yo there was an ad about Joe Biden and cocaine, I almost clicked it :lol:

I figured social media would flip on AOC's nom
mjlol.png

BTW, I love going on Red Rose Twitter and reading all the salty comments during the primary.

I know tomorrow they really gonna be in their feelings. Lizzy Da Snake, Kamala da Cop, Barry da War Criminal. Them fools gonna run up their blood pressure with all dat sodium.

Last edited:
They timed these new Clinton pics perfectly

That name is forever tainted. Not sure why the DNC insists on having them around :smh:

It’s Bill who shouldn’t be speaking, he’s a pedophile and enthusiastic participant in sexual slavery.

There’s a lot I don’t like about Hillary but she was the most recent prior nominee and former sec of state so it makes total sense fir her to be up there.

Back
Top Bottom