***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If no one cares why have Bill Clinton speak at the DNC?
Because he is a living former president. Hell Jimmy Carter was a political punchline for a while and he was still active in the party.

When I say no one cares, I mean a ton of votes don't have a strong visceral reaction to dude, it is whatever. He is party of the party, the Dems is a big tent party. They have speakers to speak to every part faction in the party.

It is people like you that have this strong reaction that having the Clintons (the argument is even weaker for Hillary) is some massive negative. Most people don't.

I hate dude and I don't even care one way or the other.

There's a hierarchy for opinions? Who's the arbitrary figure deciding who's opinions are more valid?
Cogent well argued opinions back up by at least observable reality are always more valid than hot takes.

Too many of your post fall into the latter instead of the former.

What up sillyputty
:lol: :lol:

Yes, I am sillyputty/futureMD.

The mods let me post under multiple SN at the same time, and let me keep posting under this SN even after I earned permabans under the other.

Great investigative skills famb...
giphy.gif

The Senate Intel Committee's final Russia report on the counterintelligence aspect is a pretty fascinating read. I'm nowhere near finishing the 900something pages but from what I've read so far, it goes further than the Mueller report in some aspects, particularly regarding Manafort/Kilimnik and Trump's written sworn testimony to Mueller.

Sorry, but when you frame Bill as a blood drinking, child sacrificing pedo, a photo of a neck rub by a 22 year old doesn’t exactly move the needle for most people.

Sorry, but when you frame Bill as a blood drinking, child sacrificing pedo, a photo of a neck rub by a 22 year old doesn’t exactly move the needle for most people.
But party boy Bill tried to say he wasn't on the flights though.

We got one of those agree with anything the cools kids at lunch table saying because they scared to have their own opinion. *****
Different opinion =/= correct opinion.

The Clinton's are prominent members of the Democratic party, and you won't any of us here who are muting ourselves on the BS of the DNC support Clinton if he gets entangled in the Epstein investigations the way I've seen some defend O'Reilly, Moore, or Gaetz.

Furthermore, most people here are closer to the left wing of the Democratic platform than they are to the center, but for the most part, we don't let idealism cloud the realities of the day to day politics when it comes to what can/can't be achieved.

Earlier, you mentioned how police reform took the forefront of the national political discussion, so I'm gonna ask you: who is more likely to deliver that, the guy who promises more law and order to suburban (white) wives and who is using DHS as his own unaccountable federal police force, or the guy who supported a very popular crime bill two decades ago, realized that the outcome was very negative for society, and is running on a more progressive public safety platform? Do you want to give four years to the guy who wants to maintain what the crime bill created, or do you want to give four years to the guy who wants to dismantle it?

Back
Top Bottom