***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Imagine if that was Hunter Biden....
A1Bny.png

see, what I really can´t respect about these conspiracy theories is the lack of imagination...a popular new reality show on Netflix centered around a life lived entirely inside, and came out before COVID really hit. #normalized

They’re not falling for it. They’re welcoming it. They need it to win.

Mans is high as a kite. Why only able bodied people? Clowns can’t even call on their own voter base without being exclusionary.

the language is very clear: ¨enlist, defend, ARMY.¨

what the President´s son has just done is call for armed militias nationwide to attack his political opponents.

dawg, wtf is this ****???

first off, defendyourballot.com redirects to ARMYFORTRUMP.COM

KNOCK ON DOORS

The Role: Our door knockers are on the front lines of President Trump’s grassroots army. As a member of this team, you’ll connect directly with voters in your community. Talking to voters at their door is the best way to persuade and turnout potential supporters of President Trump.

about to get real silly up there.

dawg, wtf is this ****???

first off, defendyourballot.com redirects to ARMYFORTRUMP.COM

about to get real silly up there.

Is this not voter intimidation?

Update: In a couple days, Belgium is set to reach the milestone of 500 days without a functioning federal government. It looks like we might beat the #1 Guinness world record of 541 days, which is held by, you guessed it, Belgium.

WOW.

Donald Trump did more for black people today than all humans in history combined.

He is not just going to give out butter biscuit to blacks4trump and coal gang. He is going to give them to all black people!!!! WOWOWOWOWOW. He is definitely winning the entire black vote now.

I heard he is also giving out free tacos to all Latino-Americans on Tuesday. He will obviously win the Mexican-American vote too!!!

And he is going to give women Amy Coney Barrett. Hey, it's only one letter away from ACAB. WHAT A NICE GESTURE TOWARDS LIBERALS!

I think it's going to be 538-0 this November. Run up the score, Donald!

Back
Top Bottom