***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It was what's expected from podcast dudes discussing politics. Wasn't terrible but the two things I disliked were:

1) The "Biden is a corpse who can't complete sentences" angle. Uhhh, have you heard Trump speak? Dude rambles and nobody listens to him and thinks he's an eloquent speaker. It's like saying "Damn my girlfriend takes so long when she cooks me dinner. Makes me miss my ex girlfriend who made food much quicker which was nice, aside from those few times she tried to poison me."

2) Dude said 90% of Americans are in the middle :lol: Idk the exact percentage but I think it's safe to say 40% Conservative, 40% liberal, and 20% in the middle. That may not be accurate but for damn sure it's not 90%

The 90% was hilarious. Made up percentages are always funny but not sure why he felt the need to go with 90%. :lol:

Republicans: “Trump has unequivocallly condemned white supremacy”

Also republicans:
EAD75F66-6E3F-4B22-9650-183777CA37DC.jpeg

Last edited:

28130786-8297817-image-a-36_1588896140624.jpg

4gl21d.gif

great shot kid.gif

giphy.gif

He doesn't make a point worth a damn in the 10 mins.

Says AOC telling leftist that don't agree with Biden to still vote for him is a threat to democracy
Both sides
Stupid take about the political parties dividing the country
Some nonsense about most of the country agrees on basic issues. And most of the country just wants centrism
Championing being low info
More fragile whining about AOC

Save yourself the 10 mins
So it's nothing but attention-starved contrarians with Peter Pan syndrome "just asking questions" on YouTube to provoke a reaction? What part of that would appeal to DC?

He actually is working on the ground to try to help Dems in local races.

But the best way he could have done that was to be on the ballot.

bingo. his support is great, but it leads to "hey what happened to beto?" which then leads to "oh he ran for senator, lost, then ran for president, lost, and he's no longer a congressional rep anywhere".

bingo. his support is great, but it leads to "hey what happened to beto?" which then leads to "oh he ran for senator, lost, then ran for president, lost, and he's no longer a congressional rep anywhere".
He'll probably get a cabinet position if Biden wins.

Rumor is that he might try to run for Governor in 2022 too.

But yeah, famb really fumbled the bag after his Senate run.

Back
Top Bottom