***Official Political Discussion Thread***

F66F278E-4262-4CA5-B298-7471D86EFE4C.jpeg

crime bill reference, drink

it's funny that after years of telling us to fear all these bogeymen (Mexicans, immigrants, Muslims, terrorists, Iran, antifa, environmentalists, higher taxes, mixed gender bathrooms, vaccines causing autism, etc), we get a real threat in covid and Trump's response is "don't let fear dominate your life, just ignore it and continue to live."

for better or worse, voters are driven by fear, and Trump has failed to read the room.

That's a good point.

@dwalk31 , when those dudes came on suggesting that Michelle Obama was really a man, why didn't you speak up?
Delk somehow thinks that he can opt in from some parts of the Republican Party only while voting for them down ballot, instead of realizing they’re a reflection of him and what he votes for.

Lot of yall sounding Pelosi-ish. Your hate for this one republican overrides just about everything. Just a heads up.

And that’s different than what you just did how?

I’d love to hear a non-delk republican tell us why we should be voting for Trump or any other republican for that matter

it's funny that after years of telling us to fear all these bogeymen (Mexicans, immigrants, Muslims, terrorists, Iran, antifa, environmentalists, higher taxes, mixed gender bathrooms, vaccines causing autism, etc), we get a real threat in covid and Trump's response is "don't let fear dominate your life, just ignore it and continue to live."

for better or worse, voters are driven by fear, and Trump has failed to read the room.

He had so many layups during his time in office but he is so inept and racist he airballed on every attempt. :lol:

That's one of the biggest things I've peeped from the Dr. Umar school of hoteps. They always talk up "Black empowerment", but never center Black women in that empowerment. As I've read somewhere (can't remember exactly where at the moment), it's simply white supremacy in blackface. Which is why a lot of their "plans" for Black folk are carbon copies of the oppressive systems most of us are looking to get from under. Jemele Hill catches a lot of flack on Twitter for some of her takes, but she recently had a tweet commenting on the political energy being different from Black men versus what Black women exhibit and I definitely can't disagree with her on that one. One look at the breakdown in demographics that voted for Hilary vs who voted for Trump proves her statement to be true.
It is misogyny wrapped up in the blanket of Black Power. The ideology is still Abrahamic, and is the main reason why Women like Angela Davis left the panthers. She speaks eloquently about this issue. We are not simply fighting for men to be more stereotypically manly in the western sense, we are also fighting for Black women to be put in their rightful place, to be respected, revered, and then honored as they should be, owning themselves. If it were NOT for Black women, the movement for Black freedom would be dead in the water.

Umar and the rest will never have my attention, and that is because they've never been able to capture the attention of the enemy like the creators of #metoo #blacklivesmatter have done.

Harriet Tubman is my kind of terrorist.

This is dangerous Diddy. And having like 4 different political stances.
I watched this last night, it seems that anger and impatience is rising even in the previously silent Black entertainment sector. It's going to be interesting to see in which direction all of this energy goes.

That's one of the biggest things I've peeped from the Dr. Umar school of hoteps. They always talk up "Black empowerment", but never center Black women in that empowerment. As I've read somewhere (can't remember exactly where at the moment), it's simply white supremacy in blackface. Which is why a lot of their "plans" for Black folk are carbon copies of the oppressive systems most of us are looking to get from under. Jemele Hill catches a lot of flack on Twitter for some of her takes, but she recently had a tweet commenting on the political energy being different from Black men versus what Black women exhibit and I definitely can't disagree with her on that one. One look at the breakdown in demographics that voted for Hilary vs who voted for Trump proves her statement to be true.

To put it simply there are unfortunately some black men that don't want equality for all black people they want the same privilege white men have. They may say otherwise but their actions and world view show thats what they really want.

It is misogyny wrapped up in the blanket of Black Power. The ideology is still Abrahamic, and is the main reason why Women like Angela Davis left the panthers. She speaks eloquently about this issue. We are not simply fighting for men to be more stereotypically manly in the western sense, we are also fighting for Black women to be put in their rightful place, to be respected, revered, and then honored as they should be, owning themselves. If it were NOT for Black women, the movement for Black freedom would be dead in the water.

Umar and the rest will never have my attention, and that is because they've never been able to capture the attention of the enemy like the creators of #metoo #blacklivesmatter have done.

Harriet Tubman is my kind of terrorist.

One of my college professors early on told us in class one day black women are the biggest black nationalist in this country. That stuck with me it was the first time I ever heard that statement. And the more I learned from history to the present he was spot on.

Lot of yall sounding Pelosi-ish. Your hate for this one republican overrides just about everything. Just a heads up.
Please remember brahs that this is a disgruntled Bernie supporter that got banned from the Covid-19 thread because he posted an edited video of Joe Biden as a struggle attempt to claim "biden can't talk"

He is just an angry hot taker that comes in here from time to time to looking for attention...

My post in here alluding to the fact biden cant talk got deleted smh. Didnt know cnn runs nt too

So yea I'm gonna take that as you were offended by my mocking of those who just want to be on the winning team comment which is why were stuck with biden and you abused your power to silence a voice you dont agree with. Off topic tangent my *** it's the politics thread not liberal circle jerk. Someone's POV on the countries current state of politics is not off topic.

Bring on the paragraphs

What would people need to see from biden to finally admit yeah maybe we got this one wrong? I just dont get it is the programming that deep? Do your lifestyles depend on your political affiliation or something?

I watched this last night, it seems that anger and impatience is rising even in the previously silent Black entertainment sector. It's going to be interesting to see in which direction all of this energy goes.
I was surprised to hear him speak on the "illusion of inclusion" after the Byron Allen lawsuit with Comcast. Especially him being one of the main people selling that image to blacks and to other races. I've had to explain to other races that blacks financially aren't doing well even though we can be a 50 thousandaire and make it look like millions.

To put it simply there are unfortunately some black men that don't want equality for all black people they want the same privilege white men have. They may say otherwise but their actions and world view show thats what they really want.

One of my college professors early on told us in class one day black women are the biggest black nationalist in this country. That stuck with me it was the first time I ever heard that statement. And the more I learned from history to the present he was spot on.
Black women were the first people on this planet. This is a scientific fact, a proven fact. In regard to the Black experience in the western hemisphere, IF the African chiefs on the coasts of West Africa had listened to the Priestess's, to the Woman elders the foretold of what was to come? Black people would not be in the position, that we are currently experiencing to this day.

Please remember brahs that this is a disgruntled Bernie supporter that got banned from the Covid-19 thread because he posted an edited video of Joe Biden as a struggle attempt to claim "biden can't talk"

He is just an angry hot taker that comes in here from time to time to looking for attention...
What a horrible combination of idiotic statements. As far as “does it matter.....?”, this term proves without a doubt that YES it does matter who’s in charge. This POS administration has literally changed our lives forever with their garbage response to the pandemic. We should be done with it by now

I don't have a problem with entertainers speaking up and wanting to be political active I won't go Fox News "shut up and dribble" I want them to get involved and be active and throw their weight around. BUT I cant pretend like its not annoying how sometimes they try to jump in and come up with they plans like they got it all figured out like no one else been on this or have even better more fleshed out plans. There are plenty of black activists and academics who have been on this been had plans been wrote the books been broke this down been debated this etc. Use your platform to promote those people and their work and use that as the basis for what policy you wanna support with the power you have. Accept you new to this and don't have all the answers but lean on the knowledge and the expertise of those who have dedicated their lives to this

Last edited:
I was surprised to hear him speak on the "illusion of inclusion" after the Byron Allen lawsuit with Comcast. Especially him being one of the main people selling that image to blacks and to other races. I've had to explain to other races that blacks financially aren't doing well even though we can be a 50 thousandaire and make it look like millions.
He isn't a dummy, as most opportunists are pretty sharp. In regard to how we appear, even under the most dire circumstances, broke as Bob Hope's brother No Hope, that is simply our birthright shining through.

Reactions: wr

Isn’t fam a Bucks fan too? He’s just having a rough year. Giannis is gone in 2022 too bruv.

"Keep up the good work" is some insulting stuff :lol: I'm at 1:11:21 now & Roland's patience has been extremely commendable. Cube (like many other) is completely wrong & will continue to b/c they don't want to learn.

Also, something I realized about hoteps is that they never include the same Black women they claim to care about. They also exclude other Black's that don't fit their ideals of a Black person (man) such as the gays, trans, etc. It's trash, disingenuous, & extremely ethnocentric.
One part that hits is Cube saying he never really paid attention and assumed things were being handled for black people because he was too busy making money till 2020 basically. Not just uninformed but out of touch.

Back
Top Bottom