***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Did he say “good” or “goahead” ??

im gonna say “goahead” but people on the internet are saying “good”

definitely said ¨go ahead¨...when I thought I heard what everybody else did, I remember making something like a squawk of disgust...I was so fn flabbergasted that I had to run that back IMMEDIATELY...he did not say ¨good.¨

...but consider how much ****ED UP **** one has to have said not to mostly get benefit of the doubt on that.

50cm8sbbltu51.png

Biden was not President. Obama was. Vice Presidents have no pull, unless the President designates such. They **** on the Obama Presidency, because he is Black.

You ignored the question.

Do you think if/when Biden becomes president obstruction in the Senate will stop assuming the Republicans retain control in the Senate?

Barr's DOJ has already submitted multiple falsified documents to the court in the Flynn case so this should be interesting. DOJ claims the documents were altered "inadvertently."
Flynn's lawyer has filed a motion to strike any communications regarding the alteration of documents from the record. Judge Sullivan only gave them a couple days to comply so I assume DOJ will ask for an extension.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom