***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You ignored the question.

Do you think if/when Biden becomes president obstruction in the Senate will stop assuming the Republicans retain control in the Senate?
I did not ignore the question, you ignored mine, then moved the goal posts. The sole reason that McConnell blocked everything Obama, was because he was a Black man in charge of a white country. There was no way he was going to allow a Black man to shape the future of the United States. This is why Trump was allowed to reverse everything Obama had implemented into the system. McConnell knows that Trump is a jackass, a dumb one at that.

I did not ignore the question, you ignored mine, then moved the goal posts. The sole reason that McConnell blocked everything Obama, was because he was a Black man in charge of a white country. There was no way he was going to allow a Black man to shape the future of the United States. This is why Trump was allowed to reverse everything Obama had implemented into the system. McConnell knows that Trump is a jackass, a dumb one at that.

Ok. But I’m not really arguing that point. For the purposes of this discussion I’ll concede that McConnell blocked everything because President Obama is black. No pushback from me on that.

So, is it your position that if Biden is elected president, and McConnell/the Republicans retain control of the Senate, that they won’t obstruct Biden’s efforts?

We can look at South Korea and New Zealand to see how a country should respond to a pandemic. ****, Japan's government didn't do a great job, but the people did.

But the GOP is the party that doesn't take personal responsibility.
Trump DISMANTLED the pandemic relief team months before to save money. Save money for what? Who knows, just money floating around in magic land. THEN when a pandemic hit he did NOTHING. Yes, the trump virus spread thanks to republicans. Now it’s time to help the American people and republicans don’t want to in order to “save money”. Money for what? Lala land maybe?.... Are we beginning to see a pattern here?

x0dh2lzu4uu51.jpg

Let’s even put race aside, the republican led senate does not vote ANYTHING democratic in without first gutting it and inserting their own wants as payment. This is not MY opinion, it’s historical fact

Last edited:
Ok. But I’m not really arguing that point. For the purposes of this discussion I’ll concede that McConnell blocked everything because President Obama is black. No pushback from me on that.

So, is it your position that if Biden is elected president, and McConnell/the Republicans retain control of the Senate, that they won’t obstruct Biden’s efforts?
They would because his Vice President is indeed Black, and then a woman. Anything that points to all inclusive decision making system, one that levels the playing field for all? Will be blocked by the republican party IF they maintain control. However, I think they are about to lose control.

They would because his Vice President is indeed Black, and then a woman. Anything that points to all inclusive decision making system, one that levels the playing field for all? Will be blocked by the republican party IF they maintain control. However, I think they are about to lose control.

In this case, it seems like you agree that Trump has a better chance of getting legislation passed an otherwise obstructive GOP-led Senate than Biden.

Which brings us to the fundamental difference that RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and I have. I think watered-down legislation is better than no legislation at all.

We see this happening with the stimulus bill. Many don’t think the Republican bill goes far enough. But, surely, a plan that doesn’t go far enough is better than no plan for the families in need. At least that’s my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HIM
In this case, it seems like you agree that Trump has a better chance of getting legislation passed an otherwise obstructive GOP-led Senate than Biden.

Which brings us to the fundamental difference that RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and I have. I think watered-down legislation is better than no legislation at all.

We see this happening with the stimulus bill. Many don’t think the Republican lab goes far enough. But, surely, a plan that doesn’t go far enough is better than no plan for the families in need. At least that’s my opinion.

Imagine someone taking themselves so serious that they think the fundamental difference is around the fate of legislation. Not white supremacy versus racial equality. Not authoritarianism versus democracy. Not fiction versus fact.

Incredible performance, Delk.

We see this happening with the stimulus bill. Many don’t think the Republican lab goes far enough. But, surely, a plan that doesn’t go far enough is better than no plan for the families in need. At least that’s my opinion.
Nope, I do not want Trump or any other white person dangling freedom in front of me, like some sort of tease. The fact that Trump and the right wing are attempting to only deal with misogynistic Black men, speaks volumes in regard to what sort of legislation will be passed. The abortion deal is a HUGE part of that, women's rights. So, Trump and the right wing will do prison reform, but leaving women's rights up to the states?! Eff that. Black women need to be taken care of first, and Donald Trump and the right wing know that Black women aren't going for it, and rightfully so.

It's funny as to how this mirrors how slavery, and the invasion of the African continent occurred in the first place. Those white people, and I use the term people loosely, made the appeal to the African Chiefs first, bringing gifts to them, appealing to ego, all the while the Priestesses forewarned about those people, and what their true plan was to be. Those chiefs ignored the Priestesses, those Black women, and here we are today, damned near 500 years later.

Funny how tactics used, damned sure repeat themselves. What's even funnier, is how gullible these so called Black men still are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom