***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is terrifying - idiots running hospitals are basically using the same tactics as the Trump WH to prevent doctors (doctors!) from using masks at work.

Want to bet who those bosses/administrators are voting for?

This seems to be from April. Uncertain times back then, maybe hospitals were worried about having enough PPE.

While I don't think many hospitals are run properly, I can the motivation for some of this buffoonery.

"Guarantees"

We will see if any of what you are talking about actually happens. I don't think it will.

But does your crystal ball also tell you who is winning the presidential election?
It is more like a magic 8-Ball

No, it can't tell me that, I didn't pay for the premium package.

But it can tell me that on November 3rd you will still be a sellout black man that capes for white supremacy, and is hostile to the black community.

And when I asked it if your *** will always be such a pathetic, immoral defender of bigots, the answer was...
8ballyes.jpg

So after voting for a cruel bigot in 2016 you don't even have the balls to make it right this time

I dunno why I thought you would do the right thing this time
What do you mean by make it right? I don’t support either. Again I don’t follow politics what so ever, haven’t watched a single debate either if that matters.

If you want, I can place a vote for Biden to please you since I think the whole trump 2016 caused you to hate me. Will take a pic if needed :lol:

What do you mean by make it right? I don’t support either. Again I don’t follow politics what so ever, haven’t watched a single debate either if that matters.

If you want, I can place a vote for Biden to please you since I think the whole trump 2016 caused you to hate me. Will take a pic if needed :lol:
Yes, do this.

I'm serious

We will be cool if you do

Back
Top Bottom