***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I see Obama was out chere

1603585628831.gif

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. Don't you live Collin County, TX? How many Biden signs have you seen there?

I haven't seen that many.

However I sold my house on the 14th, 3 of my neighbors sold within the last 2 months and we all sold to people from California.

Speaking of I gotta change my swag up because when I went to vote the Republicans passing out voter guides think I'm rocking with them.

They ignored the other POCs but handed me a guide :smh:

I haven't seen that many.

However I sold my house on the 14th, 3 of my neighbors sold within the last 2 months and we all sold to people from California.

Speaking of I gotta change my swag up because when I went to vote the Republicans passing out voter guides think I'm rocking with them.

They ignored the other POCs but handed me a guide :smh:

That's because YOU ARE A CONSERVATIVE. Very proud of the mental link all Conservatives share.

The contents from the laptop from hell are being leaked by the Chinese, and I wish I didn't see what I just saw. :sick: :smh: Probably should've used a VPN.

Biden family is sick as ****.

Welp, looks like I wont be voting for Hunter Biden then.

Are you one of these sickos trying to normalize pedophilia?

To your own family, man. :sick: :smh: Joe is complicit and compromised. There's a reason they're leaking this disgusting ****.

Side note--how many black men did Joe put behind bars for smoking crack with his crime bill while he was enabling son's crack addiction? SMH I can't vote for this dude.

To your own family, man. :sick: :smh: Joe is complicit and compromised. There's a reason they're leaking this disgusting ****.

Side note--how many black men did Joe put behind bars for smoking crack with his crime bill while he was enabling son's crack addiction? SMH I can't vote for this dude.

4 more years!!!

I can't tell if you are serious or not. :lol:

Guys, let me be serious for a second. What happened tonight is a big, big deal. I can't emphasize that enough.

We're heading into the final stretch and one side needs a hero right now to make this close going into late October.

Well, Hunter is here to save the day.

I put this in a spoiler alert to protect those who are not fans of such things. For those who are curious, just google "Hunter + Feet" and you'll see where I found this.

Back
Top Bottom