***Official Political Discussion Thread***

CNN is stating Biden has the lead in Wisconsin for now.

Now sure how much of this matters if the Dems aren't gonna get the senate.

then the focus goes on the 2022 midterms.. but having 2 out of 3 is big

then the focus goes on mitch and co and what they’re not doing

I need to see Biden pull out this victory like Goku. Lets go Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, Arizona!

tenor (4).gif

If this leads holds, and Joey pulls this off, Trump is going to make the biggest stink about those absentee ballots.

“And then they’re losing, so they tell us, ‘oh, go to sleep, we’ll finish counting them in the morning.’ And then they go and find boxes, and I mean boxes, YUGE BOXES - seriously, you should see the size of these boxes, the secret service tells me they’d have trouble carrying these boxes because they’re so big and those are some of the toughest guys I know - anyway, so they find these boxes, full of votes for Sleepy Joe, and they count them while we’re all asleep and then the fake news says ‘Biden is winning.’ It’s a total SHAM!”

If this leads holds, and Joey pulls this off, Trump is going to make the biggest stink about those absentee ballots.

“And then they’re losing, so they tell us, ‘oh, go to sleep, we’ll finish counting them in the morning.’ And then they go and find boxes, and I mean boxes, YUGE BOXES - seriously, you should see the size of these boxes, the secret service tells me they’d have trouble carrying these boxes because they’re so big and those are some of the toughest guys I know - anyway, so they find these boxes, full of votes for Sleepy Joe, and they count them while we’re all asleep and then the fake news says ‘Biden is winning.’ It’s a total SHAM!”

lmao why im reading this in his voice lmao!!

Back
Top Bottom