***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ACDD2D9A-4693-428D-A4B7-540241846071.gif

CNN better not leave me with blue balls. Claiming Biden’s lead will grow.

Let us hope.

People not understanding. Those places outside of Detroit and it's suburbs....racist af. Michigan is huge outside of detroit. Lots of racist bigoted areas. all those dudes that pulled up with the AR's at the city hall, were from down riverbum**** areas.

Detroit swinging this around would be hilarious because I'm pretty sure Biden just had Lose Yourself playing during one of his campaign ads, :lol:

People not understanding. Those places outside of Detroit is it's suburbs....racist af. Lots of racist bigoted areas. all those dudes that pulled up with the Car's at the city hall, were from down riverbum**** areas.

Cities & Burbs overwhelmingly have broken Joey B's way so far from the numbers. Wouldn't expect MI to be much different but we'll see.

CNN is stating Biden has the lead in Wisconsin for now.

Now sure how much of this matters if the Dems aren't gonna get the senate.

Cities & Burbs overwhelmingly have broken Joey B's way so far from the numbers. Wouldn't expect MI to be much different but we'll see.
I hope so. But michigan is way more rural. When they call it midwest, bro they mean it. Detroit is in south east michigan. All the rest is the dark area Mufasa told simba never to go to

Back
Top Bottom