***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think AZ will go Trump

The whole mail in paradox doesnt work in AZ since they have been doing mail in ballots for YEARS... plus west coast people arent as backwards as the southern Trumpers that think mail in voting is for devils.

Temptations-2.gif

man he owes 385M to one (1) bank. Dude owes like a billion in total. A couple days ago Deutsche bank said they were either going to sell his loans if anyone would buy it or foreclose on all his ****. Apparently he hasn’t made a payment of 4 years on his loans there. Dude is broke and knows this is the end for his family

WOOOOOW

ABYSMAL BROKEBOI

I think republicans are going to tell him to concede.....by Monday.....they don’t want this to drag out and hurt their chances with senate seats that will be run off.....I think most republicans in office will sign up for having control of senate than have to continue to deal with that clown for 4 more years.....they will never say it but they can’t stand him(80% at least!)

hmm good point, does his antics now/in the next weeks affect the senate runoffs in GA in January...?

I would love to see one of these Fox News guys like Tucker or Hannity get confronted In public by someone who's about that life. I bet their tone is way different and starts hitting with the Baleep baleep baleep stutters and piss their pants.

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

man he owes 385M to one (1) bank. Dude owes like a billion in total. A couple days ago Deutsche bank said they were either going to sell his loans if anyone would buy it or foreclose on all his ****. Apparently he hasn’t made a payment of 4 years on his loans there. Dude is broke and knows this is the end for his family
is it really this bad? I want it to be but it sounds too good. I know he's in debt but damn, like this?

Back
Top Bottom