***Official Political Discussion Thread***

so turns out delk purdy is really patti labelle's son?

This man was raised by two black women.

1605050147624.png

Man what in the sweet potato pie hell is going on in these streets :smh:

This party is something else. Broad day crooks.

So that's one count of self-admitted perjury already. The more important question is whether any individual(s) willfully suborned that perjury, especially given the money involved in 'rewarding' the perjurer for his affidavit.

Just a coincidence but $130k happens to be the same amount Cohen and Trump used to buy Stormy Daniels' silence :lol:

We have to get ready for January. I've donated to both candidates. We need the same kind of turnout as I doubt the Republicans get the same turnout of Trump is not on the ballot.
I did and now they won’t leave me alone. I get like 8 emails a day feom their campaigns and today a text lol

In a functioning democracy, the GOP would concede the election....recognize they picked up a few house seats and still hold the senate, with a chance to get the majority again. That’s not even “bad” shape. ALL things considered.

But nope. What do they do....they do this dumb ****, because Trump has the entire party by the balls. They absolutely cannot go against him in anyway. He’s taking them down with him. Craven. Corrupt.

GOP think they can squeeze a little more juice out of the big orange idiot but end up choking on the pulp.

Back
Top Bottom