***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Okay so I thought maybe it was a mistake last election, but it had me as a registered Republican voter... after even though I voted Gary Johnson in 12' and 16' (libertarian) he "was" a previous Republican party member so maybe that's why... BTW never voted Republican in my life, (not saying I won't in the future, but I never have). I don't consider myself a member of any political party. I vote for who I like, and has agendas I'm interested in. Again this election I voted Howie Hawkins (green party). You guys think the Republicans are stealing the votes from 3rd party candidates, because noone is going to miss them anyways? I cant for the life of me figure out why I'm a registered Republican voter. Anyone have an idea?

Simpsons dead *** did everything

Not Guiliani's fault!!!

125040100_10157653855480777_7106879859594964729_o.jpg

This is fascinating. He really can pull it off

This is all very plausible but that would BURY republicans. You allow Trump to do this and it's a wrap for them for the foreseeable future. In terms of the senate and local elections like Mayor/Governor, people in the states that overturned the popular vote to cast their ballot in Trumps favor, they'll have an extremely hard time filling seats in the next election.

If they’re so worried about Trump leaking secrets hit him with a drone strike like they do with everyone else or... LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Back
Top Bottom