***Official Political Discussion Thread***

don-jr-egqvyiswsaileaw (1).jpg

In some ways I agree and feel all the frustration in this tweet. On the other hand, I wonder why Biden is doing this instead of asserting himself more? Like, is GA that much in flux if he even makes the slightest of moves to being assertive? Am I bugging?

In some ways I agree and feel all the frustration in this tweet. On the other hand, I wonder why Biden is doing this instead of asserting himself more? Like, is GA that much in flux if he even makes the slightest of moves to being assertive? Am I bugging?

I'm 50/50 on it. This isn't anything out of the ordinary with the fundraising part during transition but it does feel like they need to push more for pressure on the GSA

These boys all got the regeneron pack on deck they ain’t stressin
Ben Carson says he was 'desperately ill' from Covid but is now 'out of the woods'

(CNN)Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson said Friday he became "desperately ill" from Covid-19, but now believes he is "out of the woods" after receiving an antibody treatment.
Carson, 69, was among the latest Trump administration officials or campaign advisers who have tested positive for Covid-19. Carson tested positive last Monday at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
In a Facebook post Friday giving an update on his condition, Carson shared that he was "extremely sick" with the virus and that he initially saw "dramatic improvement" from a product he took, which is not FDA-approved or a proven treatment for Covid-19.

Ben Carson says he was 'desperately ill' from Covid but is now 'out of the woods'

(CNN)Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson said Friday he became "desperately ill" from Covid-19, but now believes he is "out of the woods" after receiving an antibody treatment.
Carson, 69, was among the latest Trump administration officials or campaign advisers who have tested positive for Covid-19. Carson tested positive last Monday at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
In a Facebook post Friday giving an update on his condition, Carson shared that he was "extremely sick" with the virus and that he initially saw "dramatic improvement" from a product he took, which is not FDA-approved or a proven treatment for Covid-19.

did the 1,862 Americans who died today get access to regeneron?

yeah but there's not enough for ALL the patriots. I'm sure you understand. since Trump is so obese, we had to use 5 doses on him. but we'll never forget your dedication, Mr.
Sometimes that's the way it be. If we need to sacrifice our lives, (*highfive Herman's Ghost*) so be it. I'll gladly die for our senpai Don to continue his reign of PATRIOTISM upon this nation.

Back
Top Bottom