***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Lou dobbs looking like the old face filter on the little girl from house on haunted hill

Screenshot_20201209-054758_Chrome.jpg

They're just reminding the base that they are Trump loyalists. Also, the Texas AG's suit is the most laughably absurd suit of all the suits in the past month. Another state's AG can't challenge another state's constitution. He's doing it because he's under investigation for securities fraud and is looking for a pardon.
His indictments are state charges (a state grand jury approved the indictments) so he can't be pardoned by Trump for his 2015 indictments.

However, the future charges he might face could be federal depending on what exactly took place. 7 of his top aides have turned whistleblowers and alerted investigators that Paxton was "violating federal and/or state law including prohibitions related to improper influencing, abuse of office, bribery and other criminal offenses."
They didn't elaborate beyond this in public, but there's probably something for federal prosecutors in this extensive pattern of criminality.

It's baffling that he can even remain the AG in such circumstances. Innocent until proven guilty and all but come on, you can't stay the State Attorney General while facing multiple state felony charges, and a looming superseding indictment.

I agree with you that Paxton wants a pardon, but it'd have to be for the likely superseding indictment headed his way for the conduct his top aides turned whistleblowers described. There's probably some federal crimes in there.

Last edited:

A world without i is a world without transformers, a world where we use electricity where we produce it (by burning coal), a world where life is simple and our lungs black.

In short, a perfect world for Mr. DAP Shapiro.

They don't have enough money in NYC...

Jokes aside, "Defund the police" is about more than the financial returns of policing; it's about who the taxpayers of this country have entrusted with the job of looking after this people and this society. We don't like what they stand for, and we no longer want to fund the propagation of their values through their ability to enforce the law.

We need the police; we don't need this police.

Last edited:
nope, cant even do that. most states have rules against flip floppin. suckas cant be suckas legally.

move forward

trump is free to run in 2024, but he'll be 80 and senile and crusty.

move forward

def be indicted. New York prosecutor scorching earth

move forward

convictions? probs

move forward

nah. dies in prison from some weird anal std.
Diaper Dondie might be safe on the last one unless someone is a complete savage.

We have also had 14.5x more deaths than Germany though...
Fair enough, I was referencing the quote above though....Germans also aren't severely obese and don't consider high fructose corn syrup apart of their food pyramid..If the numbers above are true and deaths are equalizing across countries taking varying precautions it would lend itself to the idea that high risk populations have already contracted the virus.

I legit saw someone I used to work with say he believes in the voter fraud case because “with the amount of Trump vs Biden signs in his area he saw, there’s no way it could have flipped blue.”

Wow
We even have those type of Trump stans over here, it’s weird.

Back
Top Bottom