***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Why is this something people are happy about? I just had a solid debate, on facebook no less, about how this is more harmful than good.
How is it more harmful than the monopolistic practices that have led to facebook, amazon and google essentially being the gatekeepers of online success? Facebook should never have been allowed, and shouldn't further be allowed to buy any of its competitors that it likes. Especially with what we know of Facebook's practices as it pertains to the data of its users and its active role in the undermining of democracies.

Why is this something people are happy about? I just had a solid debate, on facebook no less, about how this is more harmful than good.
Because market consolidation is bad for workers.

FB indulges in anticompetitive behavior

FB isn't the only one. Amazon, Apple, and Google need to catch the antitrust fade too.

A market economy doesn't work if you let companies rent-seeking behavior go unchecked

Because market consolidation is bad for workers.

FB indulges in anticompetitive behavior

FB isn't the only one. Amazon, Apple, and Google need to catch the antitrust fade too.

A market economy doesn't work if you let companies rent-seeking behavior go unchecked
I forgot about Apple and their App store shenanigans. All 4 of them have had their power go unchecked for too long and it hasn't been good for workers, consumers or the internet. Yes they've been leaders in innovation. But they've also used their innovations irresponsibly while actively stifling the innovations of others.

The funniest part of this is how Zuckerberg helped to bring on this bipartisan fury because of his diet sociopath behavior

Mans pissed away all goodwill he had with liberals because he felt it necessary to chase market power and profits no matter the negative cost to society

Welp, thoughts and prayers Zuck, thoughts and prayers

Last edited:
He on steroids too huh?

So he'll be wild'n like trump was for a while until his stash runs out. Yikes

He def hitting the brothel. He'll be mixing his roids with Henny.
it's crazy to think that Rudy in November was without steroids.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom