***Official Political Discussion Thread***

'our land'

spit-take.gif

'Geology wise'.....never heard crack rock referred to as that before. 😂😂😂😂 Cho dumbass up

Some people are just beyond saving.
Trump stans out here making diss tracks against the Deep State, Obama, AOC, Bill Gates, ...

I knew this would go nowhere, I knew all but one Trump team challenge lost in federal court, I knew that the SCOTUS is right wing but scarred enough to not waste political capital that could be spent on advancing right wing policies, I knew that with no serious military or Republican State official buy-in that a Trump coup isn’t happening.

At the same time though, I was. little nervous after Bush v. Gore and the fact that multiple coups in Latin America tend to involve right wing high courts.
Bush v Gore was a very different type of case. It has little to no similarities with Texas AG Ken Paxton’s disaster of a lawsuit.

I thoroughly enjoy analyzing these kind of cases and ontinually improving my understanding of US law. That in turn can help other posters as well, like my attempted reassuring of stuntman mike stuntman mike ,who wasn’t confident the lawsuit wouldn’t succeed. With my detailed breakdown of a variety of factors that spelled the guaranteed doom of the lawsuit, I hope I was able to reassure him and relieve a bit of stress.

Apologies if me having so much fun with this lawsuit comes off as trivializing you guys’ situation, that’s not my intent.

Last edited:
You forgot to tag dwalk31 dwalk31 so he can dismiss this as nothing of concern.

*sigh*

Don’t you guys know that all of my efforts are focused on the Georgia race now?

Also, meeting with a white supremacist group isn’t racist unless it happened on tape and trump threw out racial slurs. Even if it was taped we need to make sure the footage isn’t doctored. And even if it isn’t doctored then it is fine if he issues a half-baked public apology. These are the great things he has done to get my vote twice. Him and Mitch McConnell are doing the best things.

I actually can't hate the biz model

Black: Check
Pro Trump: Check
Foster conspiracy theories and "contrarian views": Check
Gain followers so they can tell all of their lib friends that they have this "black friend" who said this and he is so smart and how come all black people don't wake up! OMGZ!: Check

Sorry if late, been super busy lately and haven't kept up with this thread as much as i sued to.

So this happened:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/3887467001

Now this could be next?.?:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/529926-texas-gop-chair-appears-to-suggest-secession-after-scotus-rejects?amp

^^^^This really creeps me out too, this is the kind of stuff civil wars break out from. Also I think it's been a proven myth that Texas could actually succeed from the U.S (historians let me know). But throw in 15 to 20 more states and ish could be a problem.

I've been :nthat::smokin :emoji_fire: all night, (B-day weekend) and just for a minute or two, I thought what if Orangeman and his lapdogs were acrually right all along, about the election (Racism, Lies, and COVID-19 mess aside).
We'd all feel some sort of way, how would you feel?
giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom