***Official Political Discussion Thread***

7FA34BAA-C647-405C-879B-ABEE0C49A31B.jpeg

A Delk sighting

Wearin da Marmot biggie b

AC78F204-8182-4E1B-9F70-B020D06CEF9C.gif

This bum on NBC saying he was talking down the terrorists shaking hands. Savannah guthrie didn't even challenge him

while saying both sides have fanned this, it's because of antifa, he still loves the President.

He is having a hard time believing they're true trump supporters cause they're not the violent ones.

This ***** is all about supporting them too. Faking *** *****

So, after the riot, they break into 7/11 and steal....

1609975643927.png

then this
1609975703798.png
and one of these from the CD rack....
1609975883753.png

Good day to be a patriot.

Not Mellencamp. Probably just gonna put "Born In The USA" on repeat, and, as always, without a hint of irony.

Twitter should just disable his account man.
They've already proven that their double standard for "newsworthiness" was always a self-serving joke.

we need to FUND OUR POLICE to protect cities from these thugs and criminals!
prince side eye.gif

I get it. Stopped my support a while back.
fronting.gif

Ive said it repeatedly, 2016 was a rebuke of Clinton. It was someone with a record in office vs. someone who had no record.

In 2020, I thought Republicans would keep control of the Senate and that Trump would have the ability to get legislation like the First Step Act and Fair Chance Act passed. Especially when similar legislation was blocked by an obstructive GOP in the past.

After he lost, I supported and contributed to the Dems flipping the Senate so that the Biden administration wouldn’t have to deal with the same obstructive GOP.

I’ve admitted the miscalculation on my part, and I’m glad the Dems flipped the Senate.

Hopefully that answers your question.

The Trump administration is carrying out a federal killing spree. Police officers, whose colleagues choked a Black man to death for selling loose cigarettes on the street, are standing back and standing by while White Supremacist terrorists ransack the U.S. Capitol.

You voted for four more years of this because of a tax break and the "possibility of a Second Step Act?!"

That's not a "miscalculation;" it's manslaughter by insouciant cynicism.

You're right.

Yet, even if its on the feds now, that doesn't mean they'll do much.

That's why history has responded with movement such as Antifa, the German resistance to Nazism at the times, Guerillas in third world countries. Leaving it to the enabler won't do any good.

It's not like America is going to change following today, but it could be greatly stirred ... with a little more help.

They will get a stronger security detail.

American politics looking more and more like Colombian politics in the 90s. Sweet. Strip the integrity of everything and let China rule.

I agree that in most spaces, the left needs to physically confront the fascistic right. To be clear, I don’t expect the feds to handle this writ large, I was just referring to the Capitol building.

Back
Top Bottom