***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Screenshot_20210106-174358_Instagram.jpg

giphy-downsized-medium (1).gif

I did toss it, in fairness.

Also, it won’t matter in here that no one is going to find the post where I said I voted for Trump. Nor all of the posts that @junglejim said I made.

But, the election is over. It’s been over. Trump lost and I stopped supporting him months ago.

It’s good to hear that some of the Republicans that initially planned to object the results are now saying they are going to support. January 20th can’t come soon enough.
It has only been two months, two, the lowest number possible for you to be able use the plural :lol:. If you had made this comment 3 days ago, it would not be true.

My god you a pathetic :lol:

Last edited:
this ain’t a Tarantino movie there are only so many bullets. Also do you not see their skin colors.

nah you shoot them rounds. He’s trained to shoot at a threat.

that baton would have gotten him killed once they took his gun. Lucky he ran for his life.

if he’s that scared he should look for a new job. They are terrorist in the building and he has a baton.

first Jewish person from GA. In the south there is a huge anti Semitic base. So it’s kinda a big deal a little bit.

Basically if you aren’t a Protestant you are looked down upon from my understanding. Even as a Catholic they’ll call you a “papist” or some BS like that.

Why "Jewish" is also emphasized? Like at least 25% of US politics are Jewish... The main event is Warnock

first Jewish person from GA. In the south there is a huge anti Semitic base. So it’s kinda a big deal a little bit.

think also that he’s the son of immigrants which is part of the American story, as well as emphasizing diversity. And it’s not like she mentioned ossoff and neglected warnock.

It has only been two months, two, the lowest number possible for you to use the plural :lol:. If you had made this comment 3 days ago, it would not be true.

My god you a pathetic :lol:

Just imagine the WEAK mealy-mouthed attempts at downplaying today's events we would have got from Delk if something like this had happened before the election

Back
Top Bottom