***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's 11:59 PM EST, Parler.
bippity boppity coup.gif

Bibbidi bobbidi coup.

But I did speak out against a lot of Trump's rhetoric and actions consistently.
Have you managed to squeak out against this yet?

It feels like every time it gets mentioned, you turn ghost.
dwalk away.gif

No where [sic] in there did I defend Trump.
People called Donald Trump a racist. You repeatedly disputed that characterization, thus defending him. It really is that simple, no matter how hard you try to wriggle out of it. Nobody's hearing this trifling "that depends on what the definition of is is" nonsense.

You've long prided yourself in your alleged consistency. In this regard, and perhaps only in this regard, you've achieved it: Your posts are consistently self-serving, consistently cynical, and consistently shameless.

Its like yall are trying to talk some sense into someone that doesn't think their perspective is a problem. Like trying to get your brother to see that his girlfriend is cheating on him with his homeboy from school and he aint trying to hear it.

Regardless of skin color and ethnicity, if an adult holds certain beliefs and has repeatedly expressed those beliefs, then there's no changing how that person believes

You aren't going to be able to get him/her to "see" the errors of their perspective by continuing to point out their inconsistencies or irregularities. Its just not going to happen.

At this point yall are beating the 💩 out of a dead horse over and over again

It is. No where in there did I defend Trump. I was explaining implicit and subconscious bias. And distinguishing a scenario provided by @boris

To be clear, much of what Trump has said and done throughout his presidency and now in his defeat has been indefensible. I said that back when I supported his re-election, and I still feel that way now that I have stopped supporting him.
Curious, why did you stop supporting him now? What has he done differently recent, that has made you not support him anymore?

Back
Top Bottom