***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Miami Dade not counting all of their votes tonight :smh:

Oh well I can sleep good tonight :smokin

Kinda weird we'll never really hear from Romney again...Paul Ryan is going to be the new poster boy imo

Can we just get somebody to run by Ninjahood's to see if he's alright? Stay away from the dalaudid, my man.

:lol: @ Mitt taking that long. I'm thinking he seriously didn't have a concession speech as good as it turned out.
Kinda weird we'll never really hear from Romney again...Paul Ryan is going to be the new poster boy imo
No different than John Kerry imo. He'll go back to congress like McCain and not be as relevant.

Last edited:
Hate to bring it to race, but to think, we couldn't even vote 40 some odd years ago and now we have an African-American (partly) about to serve his SECOND term as PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. of A.

Incredible. People died for our right to vote. Great victory indeed. King, X, Douglas, all the great avatars of history would be so proud of how far our country has came.

Back to today, it's going to be real hard for the Republican party to rebound from this. They have lost my generation (I'm 20. The 18-29 year olds) for the rest of our lives. Not ONE person I knew anywhere near my age voted for Romney, and the youth in 08 didn't go with the republicans either.

Romney like McCain, lost the Youth vote by 30 points and that number is just growing with each year. Social media plays a huge factor in this because the only people who have social media is the youth, and all the youth talk about is how "bad" the republicans are and if you are on social media, you notice that in the last election and this election, it has become cool to vote. This directly affects the Republican party and that number will just continue to grow.

The only way that deficit can even begin to shorten for the GOP is if they become a bit more liberal. The GOP's greatest fears are becoming a reality: Minorities, and the Youth are using their power and their right to exercise their voice, and none of those voices sound republican.

Back
Top Bottom