***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think there are plenty of blue collar democrats that will vote for trump quietly without telling people.

But they may be negated by neo cons who will secretly vote for hillary

And no there won't be a low turn out specifically because of voter suppression. Young people and minorities would not come out hard for Hillary if it was against kasich or rubio. That's how it worked historically.

Nobody feels like they are changing the world by voting for Hillary. Ain't no hope and change. Unless trump or cruz is on the other side maybe

Obama is also a far superior candidate and more charismatic with less baggage.

The media will start to go even harder at Trump's neck. But tht may backfire on the king makers

Young people ain't coming out for Hillary, minorities will, but mostly in older blacks.

The "new" type of voter Trump is bringing out are actually self described moderates and uneducated, lower income, white folk. He won both groups in SC and Nevada. Moderates were always around, but the second group wasn't ever a big fan of Romney, which is partly why he lost.

Hillary being the nominee is no bueno against Trump. Wouldn't worry about her against Cruz, Rubio would be a challenge, but Trump has a good chance of beating her. Especially considering he gives no damns and knows her personally, their debates would get ugly.

Hard core Republicans done even believe Trump has a good chance of beating her, that's why they spend all their time attacking her.

Hard core Republicans done even believe Trump has a good chance of beating her, that's why they spend all their time attacking her.
No they attack her because of the email scandal (btw a judge just ordered the discovery can move forward), benghazi and more. Shows how honest she would be as president if she can't even do it right as madam secretary 
eyes.gif

Trump has 0 chance of beating Hillary or Bernie so I hope he actually gets the nomination. He will be exposed as a buffoon to those who haven't figured it out already. He has no substance nor plans behind that big mouth.

Trump has 0 chance of beating Hillary or Bernie so I hope he actually gets the nomination. He will be exposed as a buffoon to those who haven't figured it out already. He has no substance nor plans behind that big mouth.
You must work for USPS or something 
laugh.gif

Got some bad news fam, your average American is stupid. He's already been exposed as a bafooon. Fake quotes, racism, flip flopping, not giving detials on anything, and he's still leading the GOP. He should've been done months ago, tbh.

Let me make this clear, I have NO interest in him being President. None, zero, zip, nada. But I honestly think there are enough idiots in this country and closet racists to elect him as President over Hillary. Unless she gets unheard of voter turnout from women, she's gonna take quite an L.

I don't believe it. Primary and general elections are different, you're not just pandering to your base or constituents. People are underestimating the Clinton brand and how bat **** crazy Trump really is.

Nah, I've said it before. There's too many distractions within the GOP right now so Trump can ride the wave. If he gets the GOP nod, all of those distractions go away and the spotlight is on him and his opponent. Won't be able to hide behind the distractions in the end and it will open up a lot eyes to the point where Hillary would get votes on the strength of defeating him.

Got some bad news fam, your average American is stupid. He's already been exposed as a bafooon. Fake quotes, racism, flip flopping, not giving detials on anything, and he's still leading the GOP. He should've been done months ago, tbh.

Let me make this clear, I have NO interest in him being President. None, zero, zip, nada. But I honestly think there are enough idiots in this country and closet racists to elect him as President over Hillary. Unless she gets unheard of voter turnout from women, she's gonna take quite an L.
oh and hillary is a saint right? What are you talking about?!?!

oh and hillary is a saint right? What are you talking about?!?!

The **** are you talking about? Nobody was even talking to you and I don't even like Hillary in the slightest. But Trump is a blatant racist with ZERO specifics on how he's gonna back up any of the **** he's talking about.

Go have a seat at the kids table, this discussion is above your head, ignoramus.

The **** are you talking about? Nobody was even talking to you and I don't even like Hillary in the slightest. But Trump is a blatant racist with ZERO specifics on how he's gonna back up any of the **** he's talking about.

Go have a seat at the kids table, this discussion is above your head, ignoramus.
How is he a blatant racist? please explain this to me. This is opinion, not fact 

I don't believe it. Primary and general elections are different, you're not just pandering to your base or constituents. People are underestimating the Clinton brand and how bat **** crazy Trump really is.
who is the established republican that is going to actually go out there and support trump and get that machinery going for the general?

he's only gotten palin so far.. and he didn't show up for the fox news debate

this is what I said yesterday:
Trump should be able to galvanize the Democratic Party to heavily support whomever the nominee is (most likely Hillary)

She has to get Bernie a pretty significant position in the cabinet.. Get bill and Obama out there heavily on the road stumping for her, Biden too

Get the heavy players of the women set with a better prepared message.. And obviously have responses prepared to attack trump when he hits out at controversial issues.. Capitalize on his attacks

How is he a blatant racist? please explain this to me. This is opinion, not fact 

Banning Muslims, building a wall, referring false statistics on "black on black" crime that came straight from a known white supremacist.

Should we go into the sexist comments he's made as well?

I'm assuming none of this appears racist to you because he's not saying buzzword epithets? Right. :lol:

Hillary Clintons problem is Marcia Clarkes problem .. too rehearsed , motivated ,robotic etc

She would fare better against rubio , I honestly think trump going to talk that simplistic gumbo soup that's gonna speak to middle America's heart .

If trump gets the repub nomination, and hilary gets the dem nomination, trump will win the election. Please believe

Middle america is not voting for a female head of state

Back
Top Bottom