***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I am not even looking forward to the "I told you so" comments down the line. I am legit scare for this country, and every person of color that resides in it.

DQoae.gif

So Hilary had fireworks planned over the Hudson with a win but won't even show her face at her own gathering in defeat.

True colors coming out.
I mean, can you blame her?

She took her first L in 2008 and then another L tonight against a presumably weak candidate.

Vladimir Putin is our new president, we just elected his puppet
Theres people that actually believe that BS?!

I was only half joking. To put it in perspective, back when he campaigning, our now President elect vehemently promised that he was going to make Mexico pay for his grandiose wall. After his first visit to Mexico he comes back with his tail between his legs basically admitting that he was overly ambitious about making them finance his idiotic plan. What does does this have to do with anything, you might ask? Well that is how foreign countries are going to treat us from here on out. We are the laughingstock of the world. Serious leaders are going to run circles around this clown. Like I said, Rome has fallen. Say goodbye to American hegemony. Who is going to fill that vacuum? My best guess is Russia.

Last edited:
i'm not laughing it was meant to be IRONIC that OTHERS are creating memes now that such a travesty happened...surprised you didnt vote chump since being sharp isnt your strong point  

it's a heated time. didn't read the irony carry on.

Wow...Podesta calling it a night and saying come back tomorrow...for what? Apply the tourniquet and stop the bleeding dude. How embarrassing

It isn't about ME, and it's not about getting free ****. I'm fine, my fam is fine. Do you know who isn't? These people getting bankrupt because of medical bills that are too expensive and who can't get ahead because school is too expensive. What you don't ******* get is that an intellectually weak people, a financially weak people, a people with poor health make a country weak, and there is nothing in this man's platform that addresses any of that.

But hey, the slogan's great and people will be coerced to stand for the anthem.

Again. What does patriotism do for non white people?

That the fabric of society that provides flavor and nutrition still exists for the time being. The bagged cereal taste the same if not better than the name brand boxes. We gotta keep grinding. Doing our jobs. Don't let the Apprentice and Scandal take you off your game.

If people fighting for something are feeling down because there was a transition in power then they aren't real fighters. The fight just started for whatever you might stand for.

Back
Top Bottom