***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wouldn't Grand Wizard Ronald be disliked if he were too tough on President Vladimir? Seems like da conservatives don't mind taking orders from Papa Vladdy.

Last edited:
Y'all seen the POTUS twitter? Desperate grasping at straws going on there 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

https://twitter.com/POTUS

^Trump team been grasping at the straws for the past month and a half
Ain't nothing new

Kal Penn‏Verified account  @kalpenn 19h19 hours ago

Kal Penn Retweeted Paul Ryan

Sweet, since corporations are people, can we drug test each employee of big oil, Ag, bank, & defense companies getting federal subsidies?https://twitter.com/speakerryan/status/843574479926247424  …

Kal Penn added,

C7T6OKwXwAEBIP3.jpg

Paul RyanVerified account  @SpeakerRyan

Another one heads to President Trump’s desk. This legislation allows states to have drug testing to receive federal unemployment benefits. pic.twitter.com/cFnvdeQqX1

Tonya Lawrence was suspended from The Blaze for coming out as...
...pro-choice. 
laugh.gif

'member when trump told us that we were going to win so much?

"We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning."

"We will have so much winning if I get elected that you may get bored with the winning."

"We are gonna win, win, win. We're going to win with military, we're going to win at the borders, we're going to win with trade, we're going to win at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't win anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're winning too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep winning because we are going to make America great again."

Tonya Lawrence was suspended from The Blaze for coming out as...

...pro-choice. :lol:

:lol:

Conservatives should ask Muslim liquor store and gas station owners how they can sell tobacco, pig, and alcohol products, yet they don't consume any of that. Then, they can try to make that little piece advice about "living and letting live" fit in their platform.

"We are gonna win, win, win. We're going to win with military, we're going to win at the borders, we're going to win with trade, we're going to win at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't win anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're winning too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep winning because we are going to make America great again."
:x
Sounds like something from an SNL skit or something

:x
Sounds like something from an SNL skit or something

Edit: this is what plays in my head whenever he talks about winning :lol:

Last edited:
Duh-nald Trump
Hey, yeah (we the best)
All I do is win win win no matter what
Got money on my mind I can never get enough
And every time I step up in the buildin'
Everybody hands go up

O9wpk.gif

Vomit.gif

Last edited:

Heh...

Another slap in the face to the folks who voted the way they did because they were turned off by the FBI investigation, Cheetolini's been under investigation since the RNC :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom