***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Gas is probably not gonna spikey like it did a decade ago. The conditions that cause those spikes are not there anymore

gonna make my ride in da hemi even sweeter. up until now i was just figuratively burning money. now i can do it literally.

Best careful my g. Da Libbies don't want to see you flourish in Da Hemi B. You save Da six months salary B? Da Hemi and Da COOOOOAL TRAIN about to get da rust belt popping B.

gonna make my ride in da hemi even sweeter. up until now i was just figuratively burning money. now i can do it literally.

Best careful my g. Da Libbies don't want to see you flourish in Da Hemi B. You save Da six months salary B? Da Hemi and Da COOOOOAL TRAIN about to get da rust belt popping B.
i have just 7 words for you: coal-powered hemi

gonna rain down soot on all my haters. only thing better than liberal tears are soot-covered liberal tears.

choo choo

Last edited:
Bruh... if I wake up tomorrow to $5/gallon gas... :smh:
mm
Da passing Lane power ain't cheap b
i just imagine him getting frustrated cause he can't pass grandma in her Prius.

"if only i had da hemi, i could smoke this lady. but alas, i am resigned to the fact that i will never get to use the left lane with my current vehicle."

Last edited:
the hypocrisy behind this is off the charts. trump is the most unprincipled potus in my lifetime, if not ever.

America first? nah, **** that.

take Syrian refugees? nah, but let's engage in war.

when Assad is weakened and Isis goes and beheads a bunch of Alawites, will trump care?

Why stop at the president? I don't know of anybody even remotely close to being as unprincipled as he is.

This is not Photoshopped.

C8wSDh-XkAA7UZz.jpg:orig

So we bombed Syria, prolly killed Russian troops in the process, is pretty evident War is inevitable at this point....didn't even take Trump 3 months :lol:

Better see Ninja running to the front lines to fight for his papi.

Putin: US attack on Syria violates international law https://t.co/hs3x3GYhx1 pic.twitter.com/j6vmkompkp
— RT (@RT_com) April 7, 2017

nerd.gif
https://www.rt.com/news/383815-putin-us-syria-aggression/
President Putin “regards the strikes as aggression against a sovereign nation,” his spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, noting that the president believes the strikes were carried out “in violation of international law, and also under an invented pretext.”

Peskov also insisted that “the Syrian army doesn’t have chemical weapons,” saying this had been “observed and confirmed by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, a special UN unit.” Putin sees the US missile strike on Syria as an attempt to distract attention from civilian casualties in Iraq, Peskov added. “This step deals significant damage to US-Russian ties, which are already in a deplorable state,” Peskov said.
giphy.gif

Don't know ish about politics but I want to be aware. What does on do if they're in my position?

Last edited:
^^

That article is garbage my dude :lol:{

They are stating opinion as facts now lmao.

Last edited:
^^

That article is garbage my dude :lol:{

They are stating opinion as facts now lmao.
Well it is an opinion, a conservative opinion piece that is

NTers wanted to see more legit conservative opinion articles so here it goes.

And the tweets that trump did were real

Last edited:
What exactly is the issue with the article, btw?

Yes it is clearly an opinion piece but the author spells out why he has that position

Why shoot the messenger? What's wrong with the source?

Last edited:
What are you talking about.

The quote is not found in the article but it is a real quote said by Trump, and what is wrong with the American Conservative, they are a pretty respected magazine

:lol: maybe to you.

Clearly, the guy is referring to an excerpt from an opinion piece of an author @ TAC. Maybe you need to re-read it or perhaps you didn't read it :lol: :smh:

The Conservatives have taken the anti-interventionist perspective to heart, pre-Trump. Since that is the core of his campaign, they are obviously mad he attacked Syria. They do not care if children are dying, they just want the US to stop playing "World police". Pretty stupid IMO, complete ignorance of the historical context of US geo-politics and how deeply the US is intrenched in it. There is no exit button on this matter my dude :lol:. That is what Trump is understanding.

_

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom