***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Some dude that owns a body shop here in houston is always talking politics on his sign...heres a couple of pics I took...

20180123_171801(0).jpg
20180130_171336.jpg

Attachments

• 20180220_171143.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
Dude is legit a sociopath...lmao

Can’t believe the stupidity of Trump supporters to place their fate on such a clown..
I’m surprised you didn vote for him. Your views on Haitians in the DR are very Trumpish.

Some dude that owns a body shop here in houston is always talking politics on his sign...heres a couple of pics I took..
:lol:
I've honestly never really seen that kind of stuff here aside from some rare occasions in the big cities. During the elections I may see a generic campaign slogan sign on one of the busier roads nearby. Maybe one or two in a 10km radius during the month leading up to the election.

One of my coworkers is left leaning but he hunts so he signed up for the NRA. He got a phone call from the NRA last night saying that this is all fake news and ****. The NRA is ducking despicable. He literally told the lady that if they call him about **** like this he’s recording them and broadcasting it to the world.

Back
Top Bottom