***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bank and tax fraud and yall rejoicing LOL ... We are investigating election collusion, albeit with a mandate so broad and vague, you enable this nonsense to be funded by taxpayer dollars ...

This is why libbies lose me ... A WASTE OF TIME
Are you suggesting a federal prosecutor should refrain from further investigation if he uncovers evidence of a crime?

What are your thoughts on the Whitewater (and subsequent Lewinsky) investigation, the Congressional Benghazi probes and the Iran/Contra investigation?

Bank and tax fraud and yall rejoicing LOL ... We are investigating election collusion, albeit with a mandate so broad and vague, you enable this nonsense to be funded by taxpayer dollars ...

This is why libbies lose me ... A WASTE OF TIME
53AB0573-2CA7-4CA6-AD95-7EDCC433CB56.gif

Agree or disagree, this started off with Russian Collusion but these dudes are getting locked up or convicted on campaign or tax or bank fraud. Nothing to do with Russia so far. Is it fair? Are they just stretching to get any sort of conviction on Trump? Not a Trump supporter but trying to see a logical debate on this.

If he gets taken down with a charge that has nothing to do with the Russians then I think the argument of "Witch Hunt" isn't too far fetched. We don't know what Mueller knows but just saying, if it comes to a charge that has nothing to do with Russia then not sure how to feel about that.

He told a judge in United States District Court in Manhattan that the payments to the women were made “in coordination with and at the direction of a candidate for federal office.”

“I participated in this conduct, which on my part took place in Manhattan, for the principal purpose of influencing the election” for president in 2016, Mr. Cohen said.

Mr. Cohen’s attorney, Lanny J. Davis, said Mr. Cohen had put his family and country ahead of his loyalty to Mr. Trump. “He stood up and testified under oath that Donald Trump directed him to commit a crime by making payments to two women for the principal purpose of influencing an election,” Mr. Davis said. “If those payments were a crime for Michael Cohen, then why wouldn’t they be a crime for Donald Trump?”

I think Trump is an equal opportunity 'ist -- racist, sexist, classist....

Meaning, he doesn't hate or dislike a particular group of people by default. He's an arrogant prick that doesn't like people he feels are beneath him -- white, black, male, female., whatever...

He's a judgemental ******* by nature.

"Trump didn't admit to me personally that he's a racist. No way he's a racist"

"David Duke also said mean things to Hillary Clinton and she's white. No way he's a racist"

"You understand the way racism and bigotry manifest themselves in society better than I do. Maybe you're a racist"

“I got my law degree at Law School. No, that’s what it’s called.”

Agree or disagree, this started off with Russian Collusion but these dudes are getting locked up or convicted on campaign or tax or bank fraud. Nothing to do with Russia so far. Is it fair? Are they just stretching to get any sort of conviction on Trump?
The special counsel's mandate is first and foremost to investigate Russian election interference, as well as any potential links or coordination ('Collusion') between Trump campaign associates and Russians and any leads that arise from that investigation. Manafort's white collar crime charges are part of the latter. While investigating Manafort they uncovered evidence of financial crimes and thus indicted him.
Investigating other crimes not necessarily related to his primary objective of Russian interference and potential collusion is fully within the scope of Mueller's authority as long as those leads arise from his main investigation(s).

It does not appear that Manafort's current indictments have a direction relation to Trump. Some of the alleged crimes overlap with the timeframe of the campaign but that's about it, at least as far as what is publicly known. Manafort has another trial coming up in September for charges including foreign lobbying violations, money laundering and witness tampering.

It is possible that Manafort could be of interest to Mueller outside of those public charges but that's an open question that can't really be answered either way from public information.

Michael Flynn appears to be of high interest to the Mueller team. Papadopoulos' sentencing has already been scheduled and his admission to an Australian diplomat who subsequently alerted the FBI was central to the start of the FBI's Russia investigation.
Flynn however has seen his sentencing postponed a number of times now, including another delay this or last week I believe.

Roger Stone is definitely a target at this point. Damn near everyone around him has been getting subpoenaed left and right except him.

Last edited:
Lmao ... A message board full of majority males and numerous threads talking about, posting and googling over the female form, hating on the player who was having his way with supermodels and decided to pay these women off to minimize the fallout while running for office ...

Wah ... I see nothing ... Again, we are looking for collusion and we find tax fraud and pay to stay ... WASTE OF TIME

I InTheHallway you sound like you're in denial that the President is being exposed as a crook, and this is just the beginning of the tip of the iceberg (hint: we haven't even got to any of what Mueller has found yet)

Lmao ... A message board full of majority males and numerous threads talking about, posting and googling over the female form, hating on the player who was having his way with supermodels and decided to pay these women off to minimize the fallout while running for office ...

Wah ... I see nothing ... Again, we are looking for collusion and we find tax fraud and pay to stay ... WASTE OF TIME

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God

Agree or disagree, this started off with Russian Collusion but these dudes are getting locked up or convicted on campaign or tax or bank fraud. Nothing to do with Russia so far. Is it fair? Are they just stretching to get any sort of conviction on Trump? Not a Trump supporter but trying to see a logical debate on this.

If he gets taken down with a charge that has nothing to do with the Russians then I think the argument of "Witch Hunt" isn't too far fetched. We don't know what Mueller knows but just saying, if it comes to a charge that has nothing to do with Russia then not sure how to feel about that.

In what reality do the cops who pull you over for a traffic violation NOT check to see if there's drugs in the car when they smell weed?

"Officer, you pulled me over for failing to yield... this weed is none of your business"

Didn't you say you were a devout christian...?

He ran on "draining the swamp" and locking people up for trivial "crimes" --- but now his people are getting locked up for his exact platform... lol

#MAGA

The Mueller team is simply adopting a 'tough on crime' approach. Perhaps Trump and his supporters should be more supportive of Mueller helping to drain the swamp of Washington corruption.
I guess in a way it is even thanks to Trump.

"Coal is life" reads like a @aepps20 and whywesteppin whywesteppin collab mixtape
Please use the spoiler tags next time :rolleyes

But since you let the cat out of the bag, I'll share a few lines! #NTexclusive #kanyecoallabo

That's right put in work
Move your goalposts, make up words
Eat nothingburgers, no vegetables
Get those biscuits you deserve (Vroom!)
It's Coal Gang's workout plan (choo choo)
I said it's Coal Gang's workout plan (I know y'all ain't tired)
It's Coal Gang's workout plan (But I hope not, cause we gonna mine some more coal)
His workout plan (give me a coal clap OK? lock her up)

Trump been a scammer for decades and everyone thought so. It was funny and no one took him seriously because he was just a scumbag NY dude doing scumbag NY things -- manipulating the system and being a douchebag.

So anyone that acts surprised or doubts he was the Don we all knew during the campaign is either just plain dumb, or accepts it because they have an agenda that can't be reached without him --- most Republicans in DC and MAGAtrons

I InTheHallway you sound like you're in denial that the President is being exposed as a crook, and this is just the beginning of the tip of the iceberg (hint: we haven't even got to any of what Mueller has found yet)
This is a snoozefest ... The rejoicing in this thread and on social media is laughable ... A true trainwreck ...

Imagine for one second that Mueller finds typical shady politician ****, but no collusion ... Imagine that ... LOL

This is a snoozefest ... The rejoicing in this thread and on social media is laughable ... A true trainwreck ...

Imagine for one second that Mueller finds typical shady politician ****, but no collusion ... Imagine that ... LOL

Again... TRUMP RAN ON "typical shady politician ****" ... so you sound ridiculous and make no sense.

His rallies were literally a "typical shady politician" hate fest

Back
Top Bottom