***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Her and her “lover”....a former player and guitarist who she added to the bench? were also in a band together. You can guess what type of band :lol:

28DCF72E-0DD6-4807-A13C-39DEA5F4323D.jpeg
Got hella ***. Smh wonder where she placed the spades tattoo.:smh:

Tomorrow will be a very interesting day. The release of the DOJ Inspector General report on potential misconduct in the FISA process and the early stages of the Russia investigation.
We know that one FBI line attorney (low tier) altered one email that was then part of the Carter Page application that the Bureau submitted to the FISA court. He has been referred for potential prosecution. The IG reportedly concluded it did not change the validity of the Carter Page FISA warrant.

We also know that the report will refute a number of key arguments from Trump and his supporters in and outside of Congress.

Assuming it’ll be several hundred pages long, I intend to read through the whole thing tomorrow. I’ve always been a very quick reader.
As with previous legal filings, I will post key excerpts that stood out to me from a neutral perspective.

Biden is senile

What a ****ing idiot

This dude should not be the nominee.

The Dems do need a blowout because it is a redistricting year. Also Trump will definitely contest the results for the Dem winner needs to blow him out so they are over 270 no matter what shenanigans local GOP parties try to pull on the state level.

God this mother ****er is so dam stupid

Biden saying stuff that makes sense to normal people.

Of course winning super majority are better but saying what he’s said makes people feel better.

What a ****ing idiot

This dude should not be the nominee.

The Dems do need a blowout because it is a redistricting year. Also Trump will definitely contest the results for the Dem winner needs to blow him out so they are over 270 no matter what shenanigans local GOP parties try to pull on the state level.

God this mother ****er is so dam stupid
Too bad Kamala is out of the paint.

Question for all posters here regarding court filings, investigation reports, 302s, indictments, other legal documents, ... that have to do with the Trump, his associates and closely linked individuals and the Trump administration. I know I'm the thread's resident legal documents junkie so I'm curious to what extent others here read such documents.

1. Have you read the Mueller report from start to finish?

2. Do you generally read or skim through at least key parts (conclusions, executive summary, ....) of such documents or only in rare cases?

3. If the answer to the above is rarely or not at all; what do you rely on to give you an adequate understanding of what such documents contain?

4. Have you read the House Intel Impeachment report? To what extent?

5. At some point, will you be reading the DOJ Inspector General report set to release tomorrow? To what extent?

Question for all posters here regarding court filings, investigation reports, 302s, indictments, other legal documents, ... that have to do with the Trump, his associates and closely linked individuals and the Trump administration. I know I'm the thread's resident legal documents junkie so I'm curious to what extent others here read such documents.

2. Do you generally read or skim through at least key parts (conclusions, executive summary, ....) of such documents or only in rare cases?

3. If the answer to the above is rarely or not at all; what do you rely on to give you an adequate understanding of what such documents contain?

5. At some point, will you be reading the DOJ Inspector General report set to release tomorrow? To what extent?

1. Yes
2. Read
3. N/A
4. Not yet
5. Yes, depending on the length I should have it read tomorrow

Its like he goes on these cocaine fused rants. I remember when he was elected he use to say he loved coke and everyone thought it was the Soda.....I think we were giving him to much credit

Last edited:

Read some of Mueller's earlier works on Flynn, Papadopoulos, Manafort and various so-called memos, because I participated in the marketplace of ideas on a now defunct forum. I'm not a native speaker and dog whistling didn't really enter my vocabulary until all things Trump. So I was somewhat unaware of the Protest Warrior tactics, where you Ben Shapiro your opponent with time wasting chants of "sources, sources, sources!" and then immediately dismiss any information, that hasn't been distributed by Glen Beck, Bill O'reilly or Seanathan Hannity.

These people, I debated, while I thought they held problematic racial viewpoints, I was a little slow to understand, they were simply holding back, to broadcast to a wider audience. I was surprised how accessible these legal documents were, fun to read and interesting to compare to the medias reporting, but I soured on trying to engage with people, who didn't feel obligated to play by any rules, who at their very core was disingenuous and racist. Right now I filter politics through podcasts and NT and ignore anyone, I consider insincere and unscrupulous.

Back
Top Bottom