***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was thinking about how the Senate is heavily tilted in the favor of Republicans (representation based on statehood and not population, which tends to favor rural/white/right-wing people). In turn, since the Senate votes on the justices, this also biases the supreme court against democrats/urban/educated/minorities/non-racists.

It's a month old, but Nate Silver does a great job breaking it down here:

How does this hack have a job after 2016?

Dems fleeing the sinking ship. They deserve this for all the early voting shenanigans.

tumblr_mfiiuwLlQw1r5chrho1_400.gif

Look at this ANTIFA lib attacking a hard working member of society. In BIDEN'S AMERICA, Antifa will be running rampant through the streets of Seattle, Portland, Washington DC, and other liberal garbage piles, and Biden will only continue to support the anti-fascist scum. Smh my head.

That's why I photocopied my ballot 10 times and voted for OUR President, DONALD JESUSCHRIST TRUMP, to help combat the rampant liberal voting taking place.

I was thinking about how the Senate is heavily tilted in the favor of Republicans (representation based on statehood and not population, which tends to favor rural/white/right-wing people). In turn, since the Senate votes on the justices, this also biases the supreme court against democrats/urban/educated/minorities/non-racists.

It's a month old, but Nate Silver does a great job breaking it down here:

I want to add one thing to this, which makes it even more astounding how heavily right-leaning the court is.

Outside of Justice Roberts, no sitting justice appointed by a Republican president has received more than 60 votes in the Senate.

By contrast, every justice nominated by a Democrat has received at least 60 votes in the Senate.

And you don't think the Senate will flip based on *checks notes* your thoughts and feelings. So, you're good with making decisions that affect millions based on nothing more than what you think. I don't know why this is hard to admit.
This is the same guy who believes in trumps imaginary healthcare plan. :lol: he’s just a greedy pig and only cares about money. That much is crystal clear. Guy is just an absolutely ****ty person.

Back
Top Bottom