***Official Political Discussion Thread***

18EA956F-F965-4A29-975F-AB046BA0511D.jpeg

50 cent now? :lol:. This post had a flag for some misinfo. This applies to the workers making more than $400G/year. This type of info without enough context is enough to mislead the uniformed.
Screenshot_20201023-185201_Chrome.jpg

It’s 100% the reason. It’s still happening today. Where the **** is our checks? Pelosi this and that, that lady doesn’t make the final decisions. Trump tried to say she has more power than he does.

Trump loves to act like he's the all powerful Oz..til it's time to actually do something..then it's....'oooh...ahhh...my hands are tied....see the way my account is set up...who all gon be there...'

It's hilarious how people understand wealth is finite when discussing social safety nets but have trouble understanding that when it comes to billionaires. One is taking far more food off of your plate than the other.

I agree with you.
People hate on those closest to them or at their level. That's why people hate on their own family.

Question to all: Do you guys listen to political podcasts? If so, which ones?
I listen to a whole bunch on a weekly basis but I'm always down to pick up something new

See failed stimulus negotiations. Families in need likely prefer $200/week in extra unemployment assistance to $0 extra a week. Sure, $1,000 extra a week is better than both. But something, even if it doesn’t go far enough, is better than nothing imo.
Do you like paying 1/4 of a typical credit card bill every month? Collectors dont. Maybe you do, but might as well pay the whole or more.

Do you like paying 1/4 of a typical credit card bill every month? Collectors dont. Maybe you do, but might as well pay the whole or more.

Kind of went through this earlier, but I defer to cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 on this.

Apparently a small stimulus isn't worth it and families in need would prefer to hold out, with no stimulus at all, for a more comprehensive stimulus based on his posts.

I'm not in a position to argue that point.

You would have to ask the families who are in desperate need. My guess is yes. But I, admittedly, am not in that position.

Exactly. This is the self centered, self serving "reasoning" of Republicans. Get your own money and pull yourself up, but I'm not in the position to be responsible for certain people. Yet, when it comes to YOUR benefit you like to complain.

Seems hard to believe, even though this same guy successfully accessed Trump's Twitter in 2016. The WH denied it and Twitter denied it as well.
https://www.volkskrant.nl/nieuws-ac...er-logs-into-trump-s-twitter-account~badaa815
Dutch Ethical Hacker Logs into Trump’s Twitter Account
Last week a Dutch security researcher succeeded in logging into the Twitter account of the American President Donald Trump. Trump, an active Twitterer with 87 million followers, had an extremely weak and easy to guess password and had according to the researcher, not applied two-step verification.
The researcher, Victor Gevers, had access to Trump’s personal messages, could post tweets in his name and change his profile. Gevers took screenshots when he had access to Trump’s account. These screenshots were shared with de Volkskrant by the monthly opinion magazine Vrij Nederland. Dutch security experts find Gevers’ claim credible.

Excerpts:
05e8345b286862d9b7bd17a416d3a98b.png

bdc446287ee8963a2823a9681eafb9cd.png

bakari sellers on the ringer.. then pod save America and pod save the world
Pod Save America is the one with former Obama Administration officials right? Does it have a specific theme in terms of topics or is it more of a general discussion about current news?

Pod Save America is the one with former Obama Administration officials right? Does it have a specific theme in terms of topics or is it more of a general discussion about current news?

current news.. and yup.. it was them with obama recently

i listen to Hacks on tap. Very enjoyable oddly enough.
This one looks like it has an interesting dynamic, will check this out too.

This is my list, in order of enjoyment. With Lawfare and Skullduggery I don't listen to every episode but just pick the topics that interest me, which is still very regularly due to their upload schedules. I think I consume more of this than the actual Americans here :lol:
3cc6cb0022c77f67d1c196c37ea9da50.png

19b617f1f2e5e27bd51bd24e8e45179e.png

b4f4875c51d43aeef872161c301a7981.png

f01c30b212bf7d3f3de1bfee675c4ab4.png

674c9ea0b1f4665e2938eec1cb10c7d3.png

Back
Top Bottom