***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Edit, nvm
Calling you by your first name that everyone knows at this point is not respecting your privacy?

Cool, I will change it

But I think I respected your privacy when I talk people out of exposing your personal info in this thread, when people PMed me, and when dudes contacted me off NT venting, and wanting to try to cause you some real-world embarrassment.

I think I respected your privacy on all those occasions when I told people to leave you alone and let you be.

Last edited:

ezgif-3-e071334352da.gif

Hold up, someone in here said for months that it was democrats blocking stimulus and now im hearing that democrats want this to be their very first policy proposal?

That's pretty interesting.
I was told it’s the Republicans that have a unique ability to get meaningful legislation passed. For some reason we had to remove the Republicans from power to get anything meaningful proposed.

I was told it’s the Republicans that have a unique ability to get meaningful legislation passed. For some reason we had to remove the Republicans from power to get anything meaningful proposed.

I hope that these proposals get passed. Seems like they would do a lot to help families in need during this difficult time.

Calling you by your first name that everyone knows at this point is not respecting your privacy?

Cool, I will change it

I think I respected your privacy on all those occasions when I told people to leave you alone and let you be.
What?! If I were to take this route, one of the former celebrated nt'er's would have been floored and then stepped over a looooooonnng time ago! :rofl:

One dude knows who I am, and I haven't seen him post on here since!:lol:

Funny how dwalk ideology changed. Surprised he isn’t calling on private charities to help families in need since that is more efficient that govt or whatever bs he had.

My ideology has not changed. I still believe that black people who are in a position to pour back into black communities should do so. And I think black churches should also play a larger role.

To me, that is the most sustainable path to strengthening our communities.

My ideology has not changed. I still believe that black people who are in a position to pour back into black communities should do so. And I think black churches should also play a larger role.

Tearing down white supremacy in whatever capacity we would be a gigantic help as well would do even more to strengthen "our" (and I use that loosely with you) communities. But you were willing to keep being an active participant supporting those who promote and want to expand its reach to further harm the black community so yea...keep trying to change those stripes tiger. Ain't nobody buying it.

Tearing down white supremacy in whatever capacity we would be a gigantic help as well would do even more to strengthen "our" (and I use that loosely with you) communicating. But you were willing to keep being an active participant supporting those who promote and want to expand its reach to further harm the black community so yea...keep trying to change those stripes tiger. Ain't nobody buying it.

There’s no denying that tearing down white supremacy would be gigantic help. There’s also no denying that that is a Herculean task considering the history of this country.

But consistent, strategic contributions into black communities by black churches and high income black individuals can go a long way. Not to mention mentorship.

There’s no one solution.

The Black church is a HUGE part of the problem , and will never be a part of the solution.

The Black church is a HUGE part of the problem , and will never be a part of the solution.

We can agree to disagree. And it doesn’t have anything to do with the religion aspect of the black church.

My point is that they tend to take a lot from certain communities and they need to contribute more.

Back
Top Bottom