lghlfxqvog171.jpg

King scammer Donald Trump, with
unlimited resources
and the total support of 50% of the major political parties in america

vs.

Fancy liberal lawyers.

Im betting on Trump

the future is unclear, but I think betting on Trump getting away with it,
is always the smart bet in any conflict involving Trump.

unlimited resources

vs.

Fancy liberal lawyers.

Im betting on Trump

Does dying before the trial count as a win?

When SNL fired a new performer before the season started for past racist Asian jokes, Andrew Yang said the dude should not have been fired, said that America is become too unforgiving, and said he wanted to sit down with the comedian. Dude spent nearly all of 2019 telling liberals they are too harsh to problematic white people.

But when a newspaper joke fun at him in a distasteful way (I actually think Yang is right about the trope regarding Asian Americans, and drawing his eyes like that is clearly racist) then he wants to call them out...

Funny how mans whole energy is different now.

Ole boy better win the primary, if you're gonna debase yourself for three years you better have something to show for it.

This was an NYPD detective. Let that sink in, my fellow NYC people.

My interpretation of it was more people going out cause they're vaccinated means more shooters. I'm probably giving him more credit than he deserves though. Dude sounds like a piece of trash if you listen to the audio.

Meanwhile people here in Texas are about to be able to get a gun without a license, while wanting to ban dancers under 21. More guns + less T&A. Should be a new state slogan.

When SNL fired a new performer before the season started for past racist Asian jokes, Andrew Yang said the dude should not have been fired, said that America is become too unforgiving, and said he wanted to sit down with the comedian. Dude spent nearly all of 2019 telling liberals they are too harsh to problematic white people.

But when a newspaper joke fun at him in a distasteful way (I actually think Yang is right about the trope regarding Asian Americans, and drawing his eyes like that is clearly racist) then he wants to call them out...

Funny how mans whole energy is different now.

Ole boy better win the primary, if you're gonna debase yourself for three years you better have something to show for it.

Isn't he way behind atm?

unlimited resources

vs.

Fancy liberal lawyers.

Im betting on Trump

Does dying before the trial count as a win?

Not only does Trump have top tier scamming abilities and an implacable base of popular support, he has other advantages. As a former President, there’s a huge disincentive against prosecuting him because past and future Presidents will commit war crimes and given the pace of climate driven disaster, war crimes on the US border and inside the US may not be far off. Moreover, Donald Trump is not the only crooked real estate mogul in the US. Prosecuting him creates a precedent for prosecuting other real estate guys who’ve violated building codes, the civil rights of tenants and let’s not forget money laundering. Donald Trump is a lousy real estate developer and speculator but he’s great at moving I’ll gotten fortunes in and out of the US real estate market.

No way Donald Trump goes to prison. But it would be hilarious if he died of some olde tyme disease like scurvy or syphilis or dysentery. Even better if he got crushed by a grand piano as he was walking down a street in Manhattan.

Austerity, speculation, bad housing policy, and low wages and social security payouts make life miserable for most. It must be that damn communist inflation.

Are you telling me that an evangelical AM radio huckster’s advice is unsuited for dealing with structural problems? Say it ain’t so.

Back
Top Bottom