***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah I mean the commute is just less time you get to do what you want away from work and it’s also unpaid.

There’s no way I’d want to go into the office if I could work remote. It just doesn’t make sense financially.

And yeah after watching this just tear most them down.

A lot of places already became a ghost town after Covid. Downtown Minneapolis isn’t anything anymore during the week. It used to be packed.

This guy is a top-tier idiot good grief

Imagine my disappointment when he popped up on my explore page and I went to his page to block him, only to see some longtime friends were following him.

When I knew them best there were smarter than this.

DBAA517A-0A1A-4FE0-A4D8-E4E09C7D1D36.gif

There’s no way I’d want to go into the office if I could work remote. It just doesn’t make sense financially.
yeah if I'm 100% doing computer work my personal preference is some mix of home, coffee shop, and just somewhere random outdoors when the weather is good.

one incentive for doing work at the actual office is if there are other things at the office, like a gym or social activities.

If you tacked on a commute bonus you simply let people start the clock when they left home I could see going in.

I like your schedule better though. Not a fan of doing stuff just to do it or because it’s how it’s always been done.

The video is like over a decade old.

It should be obvious since he looks younger in it, and the PS is so damn bad.

I just wish people had more original jokes about Biden. Instead of the same old tired bull****.

At least be original if you gonna be corny

Oh please dude. The Trump jokes were the same thing. It don’t change. It’s just funny. These old dudes are so out of it lol.

"I am truly, truly repentant for my actions, because repentance is not just saying you're sorry," he said. "Repentance is apologising and then moving in the exact opposite direction of the sin that you committed.
"In retrospect, I would do everything differently on January 6th."
A judge called his apology "the most remarkable I've heard in 34 years" and sentenced him to 41 months in prison - considerably less than the maximum allowed.

Now more than a year-and-a-half later, Angeli is out of jail early, and his remorse is gone.
"Regrets only weigh down the mind," he told the BBC. "They're like sandbags on a hot air balloon."

Don't think there's a need to remind people that Hitler's takeover of Germany came after a failed putsch that landed them in jail.

America, you're playing with fire and throwing fluid lighter in it.

Back
Top Bottom