**OFFICIAL POOKIEMAN APPRECIATION THREAD vol. CONGRATS POOKIEMAN

NT Canada's own Shane Hall aka Pookieman has officially been named to the All Canadian Senior Football Team. He will be participating in the Senior Men's World Championships in Austria this summer, competing to bring the gold home to Canada.

For those of you who are not familiar with Shane he is most well-known for his humor and friendly attitude.  Despite being 6'3, weighing over 200lbs and looking like he belongs in a WWE wrestling ring, Shane is at most a teddy bear at heart.

For those of you who know Shane you can't help but feel proud during this touching moment, as we all know he's had to endure some major obstacles and struggles throughout his time here on NT.  Such incidences included getting ripped off by MsKickz and then having to chase her all over the GTA to get his money, and stepping in doggy doodoo during the NT basketball game at one of the summits, which resulted in him throwing out his pair of Air Max CB 94's.  Shane, we were all with you to share these tough moments with you. And words cannot express how happy and proud we are of you.

Good luck in Austria!!

NT Canada's own Shane Hall aka Pookieman has officially been named to the All Canadian Senior Football Team. He will be participating in the Senior Men's World Championships in Austria this summer, competing to bring the gold home to Canada.

For those of you who are not familiar with Shane he is most well-known for his humor and friendly attitude.  Despite being 6'3, weighing over 200lbs and looking like he belongs in a WWE wrestling ring, Shane is at most a teddy bear at heart.

For those of you who know Shane you can't help but feel proud during this touching moment, as we all know he's had to endure some major obstacles and struggles throughout his time here on NT.  Such incidences included getting ripped off by MsKickz and then having to chase her all over the GTA to get his money, and stepping in doggy doodoo during the NT basketball game at one of the summits, which resulted in him throwing out his pair of Air Max CB 94's.  Shane, we were all with you to share these tough moments with you. And words cannot express how happy and proud we are of you.

Good luck in Austria!!

laugh.gif

congrats man

Thanks brother, appreciate it...
pimp.gif
.....I'mma have pics for days for General. Austrian women 
glasses.gif

Thanks brother, appreciate it...
pimp.gif
.....I'mma have pics for days for General. Austrian women 
glasses.gif

congrat!!
doggie dooo moment was classic.time flies.
again, congrat!

and yes i logged in and replied on NT for once
i'll definately keep an eye on the games if they show them on tv

congrat!!
doggie dooo moment was classic.time flies.
again, congrat!

and yes i logged in and replied on NT for once
i'll definately keep an eye on the games if they show them on tv

Fairly new to the board so I don't know you pookie,
but I'm glad you're representing Canada! Good luck!

Fairly new to the board so I don't know you pookie,
but I'm glad you're representing Canada! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom