**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Just got this chububba yesterday.
B8F3D22C-4DC8-4503-842A-A09F3DFBB200.jpeg

So I actually have a bunch of rescue pups, not by choice. People leave them on my doorstep. This is one of them who I found last year when pandemic started and now a year later, how much she’s grown.
E3F9BE7F-710D-4025-BAB7-C1246A71E5A3.jpeg
D32EFDB3-9AB9-4912-881A-E1AF3E6C0ADD.jpeg

Why do people leave dogs at your doorstep?

Labradoodles and Goldendoodles definitely been getting more popular over past 10 years or so. They first started breeding them in the 90's.

Cool dogs. I know a few people that have them. Got that great, goofy temperament.

cancer starting to kick my dogs *** man.. still energetic though and LOVES LOVES LOVES to play tug of war at any time of the day

but tumor bumps popping up again and I aint bringing him in anymore to get surgery putting him through that.. When he was on the meds he was so out of it

he had surgery twice now in last 2 years.. he just turned 10 in early march

Why do people leave dogs at your doorstep?
There’s a bunch of stray dogs where I live, and not really a high income area ... so when someone’s dog... or a random dog has a litter they leave them in front of our gate or toss em over our fence. People see me in walk my dogs outside so they probably assume we’d take care of them.

There’s a bunch of stray dogs where I live, and not really a high income area ... so when someone’s dog... or a random dog has a litter they leave them in front of our gate or toss em over our fence. People see me in walk my dogs outside so they probably assume we’d take care of them.

That's wild. You in the south? My two rescues came from the south and they treat dogs foul down there.

You're doing God's work. Salute.

That's wild. You in the south? My two rescues came from the south and they treat dogs foul down there.

You're doing God's work. Salute.
A lot of the dogs here in pa come from down south too. Idk wtf is going on down there, but I guess not surprising.

cancer starting to kick my dogs *** man.. still energetic though and LOVES LOVES LOVES to play tug of war at any time of the day

but tumor bumps popping up again and I aint bringing him in anymore to get surgery putting him through that.. When he was on the meds he was so out of it

damn man, sorry to hear, hoping the best for your pup. enjoy the time you have with him. **** cancer, dogs are too great to have to deal with that **** :smh:

sorry to hear this man! Our family dog had cancer when I was younger. Had a tumor on her mouth and when We got it removed it also came back. Went through the same thing with the meds , wasn’t even the same dog any more. Again Super sorry to hear this!

Back
Top Bottom