**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Thats my Sheeba, Blue nose pitbull, Her pops is a bully and Mom's a razor's edge. First pic is 1week after I got her, 2nd pic is 3 days ago when I got a new camera. I caught her perfect as she looks like she is flexing. If I say her name stern she does that little flex and puts her head down. I caught her with her head up lol

Let me say also, I love bulldogs. I want one, so NT members with them watch out. I may run up on u and DOG JACK lol

My dude, Fred.

Last edited:
What are some good lazy dogs? Im a single guy who works 40-45 hrs a week in a spacious apartment (no backyard). Also, is there a place in which you can get dogs for cheaper? I've looked at the prices of bulldogs and :x

What are some good lazy dogs? Im a single guy who works 40-45 hrs a week in a spacious apartment (no backyard). Also, is there a place in which you can get dogs for cheaper? I've looked at the prices of bulldogs and
sick.gif
hey if you can please try to adopt, also they in some places they fix em, and also vaccinate them..the dog i have now i woulda never thought to get, they even took out the wrong one i wanted from the playpen,but after they brought him out and i chilled with him for about 10 mins, it was a done deal he was so chill and relaxed compared to the dog that i wanted,who was picking on him and acting crazy as hell 
laugh.gif

my guy is a mix of jack russel and something else, id recommend a small dog, they dont need an obstacle course for exercise  and they cant do that much damage..

What are some good lazy dogs? Im a single guy who works 40-45 hrs a week in a spacious apartment (no backyard). Also, is there a place in which you can get dogs for cheaper? I've looked at the prices of bulldogs and
sick.gif
hey if you can please try to adopt, also they in some places they fix em, and also vaccinate them..the dog i have now i woulda never thought to get, they even took out the wrong one i wanted from the playpen,but after they brought him out and i chilled with him for about 10 mins, it was a done deal he was so chill and relaxed compared to the dog that i wanted,who was picking on him and acting crazy as hell 
laugh.gif

my guy is a mix of jack russel and something else, id recommend a small dog, they dont need an obstacle course for exercise  and they cant do that much damage..
This.. and with your schedule and being single.. if you really want a dog, I would suggest adopting like Gatzby said and adopting an older dog(1 or 2 year old) because they don't require as much attention as a puppy.

A puppy requires too much for someone like you who works full time and wouldn't have help from someone.

And just know dogs are a huge responsibility and get one only if you are sure you will have the time for them.

Last edited:

^^not the most flattering pic of my homie but ehh...

his age : unknown
Breed : unknown
weight : 50-ish lbs.
years ive had him : atleast 8yrs
total number of bathes : 5 :nerd:

his name is "Manute" (YES like Manute Bol, the Basketball Ball player.... #DontJudgeMe )

the boy is out of control, stinky, too damn hyper, too picky of a eater, a certified cat KILLER!! (he has atleast 4 bodies) and i LOVE ME SOME HIM!!!!

but my next dog must be a Rotti

Cookie 4mo+ Shih Tzu/JRT mix and 100% certified chick magnet, she prefers going up to random females.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Just rescued this pup. Long story short mom's friend's son found the dog being very very neglected.

After looking at her she is All ribs, she is doing a lot better and had a batch of healthy babies, which I have the one boy. Other than Lab I have no clue what he is mixed with, I really have no clue though.

But this is Maximus Decimus Meridius.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom