**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

this dog looks so god damn happy it's killing me

^Welcome to the Husky fam :pimp:

Dude looks so much bigger than when my pup was 11 weeks :lol:

we have 2 rottweilers. about to be 3 in june. got them both as puppies theyre like a married couple.

they might look big and scary but theure the sweetest dogs. they dont bark or get aggressive unless provoked.

friendly around everyone. funny thing is the one person they didnt like turned out to be a snake. shouldve listened to them.

Bo and Madison 

we have 2 rottweilers. about to be 3 in june. got them both as puppies theyre like a married couple.
they might look big and scary but theure the sweetest dogs. they dont bark or get aggressive unless provoked.
friendly around everyone. funny thing is the one person they didnt like turned out to be a snake. shouldve listened to them.
Bo and Madison 

I have a choco lab that doesn't like snakes either. Was taking him for a walk and brought him over to a snake so he could sniff and investigate. Proceeded to "stomp" it with his two front paws.

Bella.

I don't really know what she's mixed with. My mom came to pick me up from school my freshman year of HS and we went to the Humane Society to get her. She had two sisters and a brother, she was the smallest of them all. She ended up being pretty tall, she usually sleeps with me and she takes up a good portion of the bed because her legs are so long. :lol:

Her sleeping with my little brother. My bed is queen sized and as you can see my little brother is pretty much laying on her whole ***. :lol: Should give you an idea of her size.

With my cousin's new puppy.

This is my pup Cujo. He's about to be 2 dude never stops playing. You can chuck a tennis ball at 3am and he'll chase it.
He's the king of all toys but unfortunately he just dislocated his knee

This is our rescue Pandora (Pandy for short). This was the name she was given at the shelter. We wanted to rename her Malla (Chewbacca's wife's short name), but my son didn't want to rename her. We've had her for a little over a year. She'll be 2 in July. We love her & can't imagine life without her. She's extremely affectionate but protective of our home. She's half Chow & Sheppard. I really think of her as my furry daughter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom