**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Yeah man, she grew so fast in like 1 month! And still is growing, she's outgrown my pug already...

Bro I wouldn't even risk buying a frenchie being sold for 1500$ usually there is no deal for these dogs, you just pay less for a bad pedigree....I paid 3400$ for Harper....got her off this pretty good petshop with all the breeder info and such....she's healthy as hell just stubborn as much too...lol wanna choke her at times...training has been hard and vein a puppy she drives Max crazy...lol

octobersveryown octobersveryown how much did he eat?

there's way you can make your dog regurgitate whatever they just ate. I believe a spoonful of salt or sugar will do the trick

Puppy ate ibuprofen will he be okay, do i need to call the vet.

Depends on the amount but if low I think he'll be ok.

Some over the counter meds are tolerable for a dogs system. I know my brother was told to use small doses of Benadryl on his dog for allergies and it's helped immensely.

I'd still call your vets emergency number. After all....theses little guys are our kids.

Finally got my puppy :pimp: decided to name him Axel instead of Simba. He's 4 months old and super affectionate. Only had him for a few days but he is truly a velcro pup. Can't go anywhere without him following me around :lol: He was returned to the breeder because the kid that had him before was too busy with school and work and he couldn't take care of him. He is gonna bea handful but is extremely well behaved already :pimp: I love this little guy already :wow:

Finally got my puppy :pimp: decided to name him Axel instead of Simba. He's 4 months old and super affectionate. Only had him for a few days but he is truly a velcro pup. Can't go anywhere without him following me around :lol: He was returned to the breeder because the kid that had him before was too busy with school and work and he couldn't take care of him. He is gonna bea handful but is extremely well behaved already :pimp: I love this little guy already :wow:

Wow cute dog. Yea man dogs are the best

Nice man but those front legs on the dark brindle look like they are knuckling over .... do you have anything besides wood floors around your house?

Wow cute dog. Yea man dogs are the best

Thanks!

I was surprised at how easy it is to train him :lol:. He was deathly afraid of walking up and down stairs when I brought him home. He would shake and I had to pick him up since we live on the 3rd floor. After 2 days of training with treats and building his confidence up he can go up and down slowly but is progressing a lot. I need to crate train him for the 2-3hrs when nobody is home and I know that is gonna be a little harder but its for his own good until I'm comfortable that he won't hurt himself when nobody is home.

Crazy how he doesn't pull when walked and he doesn't run away when I walk him off leash. Doesn't go crazy at the site of other dogs or people. He is very social and calm when out and about which I am loving. Little dude is showing great temperament so far

Last edited:
Yeah man, she grew so fast in like 1 month! And still is growing, she's outgrown my pug already...

Bro I wouldn't even risk buying a frenchie being sold for 1500$ usually there is no deal for these dogs, you just pay less for a bad pedigree....I paid 3400$ for Harper....got her off this pretty good petshop with all the breeder info and such....she's healthy as hell just stubborn as much too...lol wanna choke her at times...training has been hard and vein a puppy she drives Max crazy...lol
you are half way right, but I doubt a reputable breeder would sell their pups to a petshop.

I think I could of have gotten you a frenchy with health tested ancestory and a championship pedigree .... 

However, at the end of the day it doesnt matter as long as you have a puppy that you love regardless of faults ...

y
However, at the end of the day it doesnt matter as long as you have a puppy that you love regardless of faults ...

Couldn't agree more with this. We paid $1000 for our himalayan cat and a couple weeks after we got him we noticed he had a massive underbelly and his bottom two 'fangs' stick out like a bulldog. :lol: some people would be pissed but I could care less - he's the man. :lol:

Gorgeous German Shep @cubanref  !! If I had room and more time, a German Shepard is next on my list. But 3 pups is more than enough for me right now 
laugh.gif

@ChampCruThik  those floppy Golden ears and their expressions 
embarassed.gif
 the best!!

Nice man but those front legs on the dark brindle look like they are knuckling over .... do you have anything besides wood floors around your house?

There a big rug that takes up most of the living room. I think its just a weird angle in the pic, definitely doesnt look like that irl. You actually got me worried and I checked her legs when I got home :lol:

appreciate the concern though. I'll definitely be more aware and keep an eye out for any knuckling over

dope pup :pimp:

my grandma had a german shepherd years back. dude was awesome.

those ears :wow:

Last edited:
ksteezy ksteezy welcome to having a frenchie :lol: Its those huge attitudes that make them awesome :pimp:

Shes looking good, how big is she supposed to be full grown?

I thought i had an idea of what I was getting into....lmao I wasn't even close...feel the worst for my 8 year old Pug, dealing with this puppy...lol

She gotta be at least 22lbs now, she's 7 months, I'm thinking she'll top somewhere at around 30-35 SOLID MUSCLE....her frame is beautiful.

they say that frenchies settle down with age, but my girl is almost 2 and is as wild as ever. my boy is 3 1/2 mos and it's just getting started :lol:

wow, that a solid girl. mine are both supposed to top out at about 20-22lbs

Last edited:
Bruhs, my girl and I are considering another dog...she has had her Yorkie for 2 years and now I am ready for my own..

Started out thinking about a Shiba, those weren't recommended for first dog owners due to their stubbornness....

Thought about a Frenchie next, then seen a lot of information about their physical health issues..I live on the third floor of an apartment and don't want the poor things back to go out...

Now I am thinking Boston Terrier. Any of you guys own/owned one? Most information I've read up on make them seem like a perfect fit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom