**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

not to put a damper on things.. unfortunately, my dog passed sunday.. i'll tell you guys what happened eventually.. been a rough last couple of days

between my girl or our other dog, I don't know who is more of a mess..

you really don't know or appreciate how much they are in your life until they are gone.. like as I mentioned before, our boxer goes in a crate when we leave the house.. but our American bulldog stayed out and just not seeing him at the door as soon as you get home.. like literally he knew our routine and would be waiting at the door for us

hell, it's even weird when I go to the bathroom to drop a deuce.. he would always just come and lay on the floor in the bathroom whenever I went

and our bed feels huge now

Sorry to hear, man. RIP to your dog |I.

My baby boy going on 2 years this October 7. Weighing in at 109lb.

Someone help me out..My puppy is about 4/5 months old and she's perfectly healthy..But for some reason she's always nibbling at her legs/paws/inner thighs..She doesn't have fleas or ticks and she doesn't have hot spots..She's not in pain and not sensitive to those areas if I touch them..So I can't figure out what's wrong with her..Somebody told me it could be because she doesn't have anything to chew on, but she has a bunch of chew toys that she plays with all the time..Could it be dry skin?..If so what can I put on her coat to help moisturize her skin?

Someone help me out..My puppy is about 4/5 months old and she's perfectly healthy..But for some reason she's always nibbling at her legs/paws/inner thighs..She doesn't have fleas or ticks and she doesn't have hot spots..She's not in pain and not sensitive to those areas if I touch them..So I can't figure out what's wrong with her..Somebody told me it could be because she doesn't have anything to chew on, but she has a bunch of chew toys that she plays with all the time..Could it be dry skin?..If so what can I put on her coat to help moisturize her skin?

Is it just nibbling or licking too? Could be allergies. My guess would be just teething and wanting to bite everything. What kind of dog?

Is it just nibbling or licking too? Could be allergies. My guess would be just teething and wanting to bite everything. What kind of dog?

Yeah she licks too..And she's about 75% German Shepherd and 25% something else..

So my mom just let me know she has to put her 2 dogs to sleep on Tuesday. We had them since 2003 and they would have been 12 next month. They both got in pretty bad shape recently, but I still can't believe how it will be without my buddies...:frown:

Yankee and Rebel

Damn. My hearts go out to my dudes who lost their dogs.

To bring spirits back up. One of my babies and Kenya from a couple of years ago. (in a hotel)

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear that. I know it's not easy losing two. My wife and I lost our Pug and Boxer at the beginning of 2014 all within ten days of each other. It took a lot longer than expected to wrap my head around it and cope due to young age of our Pug.

My condolences.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the kind words. They were chow/retrievers. They are brothers and at least I know they had a good life and will be going together and at my mom's house. I still remember the day we got them :lol:. I'm driving up to ny tomorrow to visit family so I'm gonna stop by to say my goodbyes to them before I leave. They are going to have a nice steak dinner on Monday night :smile:

R.I. P. to all of those who have lost a dog. We lost one last year after 13 years together. It really hit home. There are not simply pets, they are our family members.

Me and my GF adopted our little guy about 6 months ago now. Great dog, really love him.

This is him on our way to to the Dog Park yesterday.

"Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day.
It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them."

Marley and Me

Enjoy your pets bros, mourn them and be happy with the memories you shared with them.

Harper refused to look my way...lol

ksteezy ksteezy nice dogs, you think $1,500 is too much for a frenchie?

no, that's on the low end. I down $3k and $4k on mine

Damn any tips for what to look for in a breeder?

Crazy these dogs go for like $10K

http://www.shrinkabulls.com/english-bulldog-puppies-for-sale.htm

best advice is to do your research on any potential breeder. read up on reviews and google them and just see what comes up. any thing that seems to be way below market value is probably a puppy mill. Frenchies are so prone to allergies and other illnesses that you wanna make sure you're getting them from a reputable place.

me and my girl did research for months before we settled on this place in San Diego. The place even accepts returns in the first 60 days or something like that :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom