**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

We can't get our dog anywhere near water without her trembling, I would like to teach her how to swim. There's a beach that allows dogs, but knowing how energetic she is, she would probably run around in the sand trying to chase other dogs. :smh:

Our local vet has indoor aqua therapy and fitness swims. The first couple of times she wasnt really with it but we were persistent with taking her and once she was fixated on a toy she would just in every time just like the pic i posted lol

So my wife poo poo’d the idea of getting a puppy. So we searched & put in an application to adopt this 4 yr old Shepherd-Border Collie. This is Lucy. Her father is in the military & being deployed in Korea & can’t take the dog with him. Wish us luck NT.
0C76F248-2A93-4E3F-8BF7-613E7784C534.jpeg AD1FFCAD-ECA9-484B-8A56-78917BDBA3A7.jpeg DEA93F0C-7836-48AD-9B16-DCBC69C05173.jpeg

Last edited:
Careful of coyotes bros. My dog and I were being stalked by one in my backyard the night before Thanksgiving. Then it saw my neighbor's two dogs outside and went nose to nose with them (like 5 ft). Coyote looked like it was willing to risk it all. Probably had his homies nearby to lure the neighbor's dogs into the woods and then pounce on them. Luckily the neighbor has an electric fence. I had my dog on a leash.

Coyote was massive BTW. At first I thought it was either a wolf or someone's husky got loose.

Where at?

Just got back into town a few days ago, and our neighbor told us that while we were gone there was a coyote in our backyard (this is in CO). She said "keep a watch out, wouldn't want your dogs to get hurt" and I'm thinking.... my older dog wishes a mfer would try something. She's been waiting years for someone to do something :lol:

This is her claim to fame:

just don't let your pooch get outnumbered...news from this week...

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/01...scape-litchfield-new-hampshire-doug-anderson/
http://www.kxxv.com/story/39719930/nh-dog-escapes-coyote-attack

...they waited for one pet bull to go inside, then they attacked the other

turbospartan turbospartan

Yea, definitely wouldn't just leave her or the other out in an area where multiple coyotes could be waiting to ambush. It was surprising for our neighbor to see that coyote though, because we live in a neighborhood with individual fenced yards, etc. There is a greenbelt a block or 2 away, but that must have been a bold coyote to be jumping fences and into people's yards.

Our other dog is super friendly, so he'd probably probably want to play with the coyote. The older female in the pic I posted, she's kind of a mean old ***** to anyone she doesn't know.

Where at?

Just got back into town a few days ago, and our neighbor told us that while we were gone there was a coyote in our backyard (this is in CO). She said "keep a watch out, wouldn't want your dogs to get hurt" and I'm thinking.... my older dog wishes a mfer would try something. She's been waiting years for someone to do something :lol:

This is her claim to fame:

Greater Boston.

Thing was BIG. Could have a been a Coydog. It was super calm just waiting for the neighbor's dogs to chase him. I can hear their cubs almost every night out in the woods.

Yeah 1-on-1 a Coyote would have no chance against your Pit. Would get its neck snapped with the quickness :lol:

So my wife poo poo’d the idea of getting a puppy. So we searched & put in an application to adopt this 4 yr old Shepherd-Border Collie. This is Lucy. Her father is in the military & being deployed in Korea & can’t take the dog with him. Wish us luck NT.
0C76F248-2A93-4E3F-8BF7-613E7784C534.jpeg AD1FFCAD-ECA9-484B-8A56-78917BDBA3A7.jpeg DEA93F0C-7836-48AD-9B16-DCBC69C05173.jpeg

Did ya get this pup?

Did ya get this pup?
:frown: No... I was just coming here to post about it... I'm not only bummed about it but pissed to... I had this email typed up bcs I never heard from the org but it wasn't worth it. I must've been spot on about the pup bcs I found out the family that was going to foster her while they were looking for her forever home ended up wanting to keep her. I never got any kind of communication from the org. I happened to see an update when the family first got the pooch & then another update a few days later stating the family was adopting the babe. If I didn't have my furry daughter, I'd be heart broken... Imma keep looking for another...

That was my experience trying to adopt. Filled out plenty apps never received any call back or anything I tried for 2 months and I gave up.

Back
Top Bottom