**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

IMG_0417-02.jpeg

Save a life, get a shelter/humane dog. Wife and I have 2, one of the best decisions we’ve ever made.

You will get more than you could ever give

I got my dog from a shelter but she was just a pup at the time we adopted her. Couldn't have landed with a better dog. Very smart, well behaved, loving, has the best personality of any dog I've ever had. I've posted before but ill post again.

IMG_2328.JPG

IMG_2324.JPG

IMG_2461.JPG

Also, to the video posted of above of the abused dog.... things like that make me so mad. How can anyone abuse a damn innocent animal that has no idea why they are being harmed. Anyone who has the capacity to do something like that shouldn't be here on earth. Humanity kills me sometimes.

I got my dog from a shelter but she was just a pup at the time we adopted her. Couldn't have landed with a better dog. Very smart, well behaved, loving, has the best personality of any dog I've ever had. I've posted before but ill post again.

IMG_2328.JPG

IMG_2324.JPG

IMG_2461.JPG

Your dog is the bomb!

Any of you guys have a dog with skin allergies? My boxer mix has some sort of allergy that we just cant figure out. First the vet thought he was probably allergic to chicken, and every food has ****ing chicken in it. So we switched to L.I.D. non chicken, and cycled through all the different proteins, nothing seemed to work. We had him on apoquil (sp?) and that provided him some relief at first but then stopped working. We then tried a course of steroids (prednisone) and that worked like a charm, but like 4-5 days after the regimen ended the itching came back. We then tried the prednisone again and it did not work nearly as well as the first time. We are kind of at a loss now, dont really know what else we can do to try and help the poor guy, when he is itching he rips open his chin, arm pits, etc. The last thing the vet wants to try is an ACTH Stimulation test to see if that can pick up what his issue is. Any recommendations/advice any of you can provide is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom