**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Picked up a big little sister for my two dachshunds today. My wife had a few Great Danes growing up and always talked about them being so laid back.

Here is our new baby girl, Kima. She's my first female dog. She's beautiful, like graceful or elegant, totally different vibe from my two boys.
20190831_121000.jpg
IMG_2091.jpg
20190831_194348.jpg

ok guys help me out
ive always had pitbulls
or rottweilers
but thinking of getting either a puppy doberman
probably a red one from west coast dobermans
or a puppy great dane
or a puppy cane corso
any one know where i can find a good breeder
for either a cane corso or great dane
everytime i search google
i get the same generic websites
and dogs dont look great

ok guys help me out
ive always had pitbulls
or rottweilers
but thinking of getting either a puppy doberman
probably a red one from west coast dobermans
or a puppy great dane
or a puppy cane corso
any one know where i can find a good breeder
for either a cane corso or great dane
everytime i search google
i get the same generic websites
and dogs dont look great

I know there is a well known (Westminster quality) cane Corso breeder somewhere in Colorado. Castle Pines or something like that.

I know there is a well known (Westminster quality) cane Corso breeder somewhere in Colorado. Castle Pines or something like that.
google brought up castle guard and windy pines
thanks
im liking castleguards about us info page a lil bit more
price is about what i expected at 2800 for companion
and 3500 for show

google brought up castle guard and windy pines
thanks
im liking castleguards about us info page a lil bit more
price is about what i expected at 2800 for companion
and 3500 for show

Yea castleguard was it. Nephew looked into getting one a few years back. I think they wanted $2g for a pet home

Hi everyone, my girlfriend and I recently got another puppy and have had the worst experience of our entire lives. Long story short we had to keep her in the ICU for 5 nights. She was sick from the day we got her. The breeder is refusing to cover any medical expenses and is calling our doctors/vets stupid, morons, incompetent, money hungry, and saying they need to go back to medical school. We purchased our little girl Nebula from spitfyre shibas. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM! We have started a go fund me for little Nebula's medical expenses. Even if you can't/dont want to donate, passing this info along would mean alot to us.

20190921_111603.jpg

needsomejays needsomejays

Breeders can be such trash man. I read stories like this a lot unfortunately. They're so quick to blame the owners and vets but never assume even a little bit of the responsibility.

You should report them and/or blow their spot up on social media or with the local media. Sounds like they're unprofessional and simply don't care which is not okay.

Hope she is able to pull through.

Breeders can be such trash man.

Yep. Vast majority of breeders are only in for the money. Its uncommon to find breeders that are actually in it to "better the breed". Luckily our dog came from that type of breeder. We haven't had any issues with our dog, but one of the litter mates was having some problems and the breeder offered to take the dog back / full refund / find a replacement pup for the owner.

Pup reminds me too much of my boy. Sent a little something your way. God bless.
needsomejays needsomejays

Breeders can be such trash man. I read stories like this a lot unfortunately. They're so quick to blame the owners and vets but never assume even a little bit of the responsibility.

You should report them and/or blow their spot up on social media or with the local media. Sounds like they're unprofessional and simply don't care which is not okay.

Hope she is able to pull through.

thanks guys. Appreciate the support. She is doing alot better now, but still has to take medication for a month and it's still possible she could have some issues that'll stay with her for her whole life. Here she is with our other 4 year old shiba. They play all day long, it's so nice to see it compared to how she was when we got her

140486.jpeg

Anyone ever built an indoor play area for your dog? Little man turns 2 soon and I hate having him confined all day while at work.

Jacket reccs for a yorkie (winter walks)? Best bet is Amazon? Not trying to drop $30+ :lol:

the reddit comments had me dying yesterday on that dog video

you see he bites the guy in the black arm or hand pouch ?

WHY the hell are they throwing glitter in the first place to get the dog wild up

I mean, dog has probably had very little social interaction/stimulation, then humans pull a ****ing party on the little guy... oy. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom