**OFFICIAL POST YOUR **VINTAGE** SNAPBACKS THREAD**

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

One thing I can't stand about M&N is that they're high crowns.

co-sign which is the main reason i havent bought a snapback. i only rock on field mlb hats but they got some nice designs that would make me buy a snapback but the crown is high as hell
30t6p3b.gif

For real. High crowns suck. I don't know anyone who likes how they fit.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

One thing I can't stand about M&N is that they're high crowns.

co-sign which is the main reason i havent bought a snapback. i only rock on field mlb hats but they got some nice designs that would make me buy a snapback but the crown is high as hell
30t6p3b.gif

For real. High crowns suck. I don't know anyone who likes how they fit.

I love the high crown on the M&N snapbacks, they fit my head just right. I definitely prefer it over vintage snapbacks. Big snaps are usually made by new era and zephyr.

I love the high crown on the M&N snapbacks, they fit my head just right. I definitely prefer it over vintage snapbacks. Big snaps are usually made by new era and zephyr.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

for the people that have mitchell & ness snapbacks...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

STRAIGHT VINTAGE>>>>>>
laugh.gif

straight elitism ....M&N caps from what i seen are constructed better, fit bigger, more variety, and dont smell like 2 decade old moth...
fit horrible..high goofy crown, not to mention the bills which are way too big/thick and that crown is just too high..sports specialties all day

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

for the people that have mitchell & ness snapbacks...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

STRAIGHT VINTAGE>>>>>>
laugh.gif

straight elitism ....M&N caps from what i seen are constructed better, fit bigger, more variety, and dont smell like 2 decade old moth...
fit horrible..high goofy crown, not to mention the bills which are way too big/thick and that crown is just too high..sports specialties all day

Originally Posted by joeman1515

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

STRAIGHT VINTAGE>>>>>>
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
& fittin horribly...da crown height is IDENTICAL to a modern fitted...80's-early 90's fitting on hats looks terrible and feel horrible to anyone who's actually

tall...why do you think M&N is CLEANING up with da snapback trend and people aren't messing with da new era versions? fitting, its that simple.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

STRAIGHT VINTAGE>>>>>>
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
& fittin horribly...da crown height is IDENTICAL to a modern fitted...80's-early 90's fitting on hats looks terrible and feel horrible to anyone who's actually

tall...why do you think M&N is CLEANING up with da snapback trend and people aren't messing with da new era versions? fitting, its that simple.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

actually tall? well at 6 ft 2 (not sure what that has to do with a thing..if you are insinuating the higher crown is better for taller people with longer foreheads? hmm stretch)  i wouldnt ever touch a mitchell and ness snapback..nor would i touch a new era snapback. if you would have read my post i mentioned sports specialties? do you have any sports specialties snapbacks? youre post leads me to believe you dont

the original arguement was vintage vs mitchell and ness..
even with these low quality photos you can see the difference..if you wear them/see them in person its even more noticable

vs this monstrosity

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

actually tall? well at 6 ft 2 (not sure what that has to do with a thing..if you are insinuating the higher crown is better for taller people with longer foreheads? hmm stretch)  i wouldnt ever touch a mitchell and ness snapback..nor would i touch a new era snapback. if you would have read my post i mentioned sports specialties? do you have any sports specialties snapbacks? youre post leads me to believe you dont

the original arguement was vintage vs mitchell and ness..
even with these low quality photos you can see the difference..if you wear them/see them in person its even more noticable

vs this monstrosity

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the script on the newer hats are trash

just my opinion.

thats lies...

these newer ones are spot on.

1304164456ciara_amare_kickinit2.jpg

no way anyone over 6 feet can make those vintage snapbacks look good, they're just tooooo small

only people that look good wearing OG snapbacks are midgets like big sean, & bow wow....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the script on the newer hats are trash

just my opinion.

thats lies...

these newer ones are spot on.

1304164456ciara_amare_kickinit2.jpg

no way anyone over 6 feet can make those vintage snapbacks look good, they're just tooooo small

only people that look good wearing OG snapbacks are midgets like big sean, & bow wow....

I don't see what the problem is with wearing Mitchell and Ness Snapbacks. It's like refusing to wear Jordan retros, i've never seen anyone do that

I don't see what the problem is with wearing Mitchell and Ness Snapbacks. It's like refusing to wear Jordan retros, i've never seen anyone do that

^this guys funny..does the size of the crown on peoples heads vary so drastically between 5 ft 11 and 6 ft 2? You like Mitchell and Ness..we get it. but 2 posts ago you were saying how mitchell and ness fits exactly like 1980's and 1990's snapbacks when i pointed out how i disliked the high crown.

^this guys funny..does the size of the crown on peoples heads vary so drastically between 5 ft 11 and 6 ft 2? You like Mitchell and Ness..we get it. but 2 posts ago you were saying how mitchell and ness fits exactly like 1980's and 1990's snapbacks when i pointed out how i disliked the high crown.

does the size of the crown on peoples heads vary so drastically between 5 ft 11 and 6 ft 2?
umm yeah it does.

its like foot sizes, look at da range of size 9 to size 11....its A BIG difference.

does the size of the crown on peoples heads vary so drastically between 5 ft 11 and 6 ft 2?
umm yeah it does.

its like foot sizes, look at da range of size 9 to size 11....its A BIG difference.

umm yeah it does.

a 3 inch height difference..do you have any idea my guess would be less than 1/4th of an inch on the crown of your head. this isnt even on topic anymore. which was the difference between snapbacks and mitchell and ness snapbacks and you cant even keep the differences you were lobbying for straight. agree to disagree im feeling the old style the scripts are nicer and you can find more options especially on ebay. although that white mitchell and ness last page looked alright.

Back
Top Bottom